Belly Sex?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

olwen

Disco Bear
It does more for the guy than it does for me, but I do enjoy seeing how much fun they are having with my belly button and my belly rolls and do enjoy the attention thus applied. So really any and all frottage is appreciated whether or not it gets my juices going. And if my partner is having fun then alls the more.

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
But if she doesn't get anything out of it, you'd better do something really damn good for her in return. I'm not kidding.
like all things sexual, it's best when both people enjoy it. otherwise, it's not as fun. one could almost say, it's half as fun. AHAHAHA! ...
...anyway.
i must say, it's quite a sublime, absolutely magical experience. there's nothing quite like it.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
It does more for the guy than it does for me, but I do enjoy seeing how much fun they are having with my belly button and my belly rolls and do enjoy the attention thus applied. So really any and all frottage is appreciated whether or not it gets my juices going. And if my partner is having fun then alls the more.
I think it does have a Pavlovian effect...don't most fetishes? When you're with someone for a while and you grow accustomed to each other's kinks, it starts to turn you on that you know how to push their button. I've certainly assimilated other girls' kinks into my own "natural" ones.

olwen

Disco Bear
I think it does have a Pavlovian effect...don't most fetishes? When you're with someone for a while and you grow accustomed to each other's kinks, it starts to turn you on that you know how to push their button. I've certainly assimilated other girls' kinks into my own "natural" ones.
Yes, that's very true. The first time it happened I was kinda like WTF? Okay... and I just let him do it even tho I was bewildered, but every time we got together he would do it, then I started to look forward to it even tho he enjoyed it more. So ever since, I've encouraged every guy after that to do it. It's become a sort of comforting affirmation of the love of my fat - if that makes sense. :)

fatstuart1975

Fat Boy Illustrator
Hmmmm... Have never tried this...

Might have to send my g/f a 'casual' link to this thread!LOL! ;-)

fatstuart

roddles

Be very careful when handling a girls soft equator, you must not make her feel uncomfortable. For the less confident fat girls, the equator can be a no go zone, something which will give them alot of embarrasment and uncomfort. Not all girls have come to peace with their body, and it could be very scary for her. proceed carfully and consider her, don't be selfish and go straight to indulging in your fettish

Dwavenhobble

remeber in a relationship often the enjoyment of your partner can be a gratifying as the enjoyment yourself, in other words, if you know your giving the other person pleasure despite it not being amazingly enjoyable to you it could be for them, so never discount anything until youve tried it once

bellyjelly

I remember doing this with an ex, but he had a lot of his weight on top of me. All the pushing and belly movement...sorry this isn't delicate...pushed out a fart. Quite a surprise but it didn't stop him:blush:

Anyway, my penny's worth: doesn't do much for me physically, but it's great to have your body loved in so many different ways. So, it's all good.

:kiss2:

mergirl

No pleasure whatsoever for me being poked in the equator. My husband needs to travel south for me to have any fun. For me pleasurable belly sex is about as mythical as a fun "titty fuck" - neither exists. I'm grateful the hubby has no interest in either.
hmm.. isnt that just like saying a blowjob doesnt exist just cause you dont like doing it??
My belly is totally one of my eroginous zones..
yuum!
Also "soapy tit wanks" are fun.. not saying they are always erotic though!! lmao

CleverBomb

On Space Out
hmm.. isnt that just like saying a blowjob doesnt exist just cause you dont like doing it??
yuum!
Also "soapy tit wanks" are fun.. not saying they are always erotic though!! lmao
She was referring to an ENJOYABLE experience of this sort -- and for her, personally, that may be true. That doesn't mean it's universally true. Indeed, this thread provides anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

-Rusty

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
i think as far as being a woman and enjoying belly sex...it's about your perspective.

I think it's way hot knowing that I am able to pleasure my man in a way that no skinny girl ever could..there's some sort of power in knowing that my belly alone can push him over the limit..watching is SUPER hot....but it's much more fun if you're experiencing stimulation tooooooo hehe...so grab a toy ladies ;) no reason you shouldn't be having just as much fun as he is.

pinkylou

Freak on a Leash
Hmm...I cant say as I've had belly sex, but its a definate thing I'll lock in the back of my mind for the next time I have sex once in 18 months lol :rolleyes:

mergirl

She was referring to an ENJOYABLE experience of this sort -- and for her, personally, that may be true. That doesn't mean it's universally true. Indeed, this thread provides anecdotal evidence to the contrary.

-Rusty
Ahh i see.. when she said neither existst i thought she ment as pleasurable experiences.. she ment that belly sex and tit wanks were subjectivly not for her..
getcha!

Purplestuff23

One good thing about belly sex....is that if you and your partner aren't lookin' to get pregnant....you wont! Yay! Its cheap birth control that's fun too!

(disclaimer: Safe sex should always be practiced anyways, but I just thought this would throw a little bit of humor into this thread.)

shin_moyseku

Long live to the Fat
i think it could be for me one of the best pleasures to have, i would love to have sex against a beautiful bbw belly, but also if she like it, if she doesnt have fun then would be otally pointless

NoWayOut

Be very careful when handling a girls soft equator, you must not make her feel uncomfortable. For the less confident fat girls, the equator can be a no go zone, something which will give them alot of embarrasment and uncomfort. Not all girls have come to peace with their body, and it could be very scary for her. proceed carfully and consider her, don't be selfish and go straight to indulging in your fettish
Well, you can always ask her if she wants to try it. If she does, go ahead. If not, do something else. That simple.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Bellysex, while it doesn't get me off, is still really, really hot and very fun. I'd consider it a sort of foreplay, for the most part.

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!
yuum!
I don't think we need to discount the preferences of others just because they are not equal to ours. Some people like it, some people don't. I'm glad that you're into your belly, but I don't think that means everyone needs to be. I heard Thatfatgirl saying that for her it's not pleasurable. Her voice should be heard without her having to defend her preference.

Latest posts