• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Benghazi Attack

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

Wednesday there was another round of testimony concerning the September 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi in congress with "So-Called" whistleblowers. This has been taken from people who support the GOP as being either complete imcompetance or a huge cover up or those who support the administration as a witch hunt.

I myself think something still needs to be investigated for a few reasons. The first is obvious why did this happen, was it a planned attack, how did they attack, what tactics were used in said attack, and how did we respond from said attack? These are important in defense in depth preperations for future American facilities much like the tragedies to US men and woman in earlier times they must be anailized and invstigated to the fullest to understand how to prvent and minimize any other attacks now. (Example all government buildings especially military now have stand off capabilities to prevent VBEIDS after we had a string of vehicle bombs.)

I'm curious where do you stnad? Witch hunt, cover-up, imcompetance, I have no clue I need more information before I can make up my mind?

Latest posts

Back