Best Movie Line Ever?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

Get in ma belly!
Austin Powers 2

Well what now?

I'm gonna tell you what now. I am going to call up a couple of hard pipe hitting n____s that's going to work on this rapist with a blow torch and a pair of pliers. You hear me hillbilly! I am not done with you by far!

No. I mean what about you and me.

Oh. That what now.
Pulp Fiction

LizzieJones

“And yes,I will always be just a little bit fat!”Bridget Jones
Well in my case,more than a little!
I LOVE the Bridget Jones movies!! Can watch them again and again! In fact my 'last name' here is directly taken from Bridget
and I fell in love with London watching those movies. I want to visit there so baaad. LOL

l'm eschewing all men, And cigarettes. And carbohydrates.

nitewriter

Of all the Buffets in all the world,She had to walk into mine. Elsa, This could be the start of a bountiful relationship.:).......with apologies to Casablanca:rolleyes:

SaraK8

Curvy, confident, cute & cuddly
Top Secret (1984)

Nick Rivers: Listen to me, Hillary. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist, only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island, who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.

Hillary Flammond: I know. It all sounds like some bad movie.

[Long pause. Both look at camera]
Lmao...I love that movie. Watched my VHS copy (circa 1985) so many times that one day the tape just snapped.

Group builder