BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

desertcheeseman

I like dessert cheese too
Hello! I'm Jack and I'm a 30-year-old BHM currently living in Southern Utah. I'm 5'10" and 255 lbs., and while I do enjoy being my current weight I have no present plans on getting any bigger. I've been lurking on these forums for a while, so I thought I would finally introduce myself. It's nice to be around such a friendly bunch of people :happy:

Lavasse

Hi Im Adam Im almost 26 lol, I live in Wisconsin and Im a big fat guy looking for love.

Sixe

Its Cody from Canada! just saying Hi, and looking forward to posting on the forums. :D

Flutterby68

My Cups Runneth Over
I'm Anna. I introduced myself more thoroughly in the intro thread in the Main Dimensions Board.

I'm 40, 5'9" and 275. My husband is Jeff, and he's 6' and 240 or so, and gaining.

I love men of all sizes. But a big man to snuggle is so much more fun :)

thea

Hi,
I'm a FFA who is just finding her groove. Ever since I could masturbate I fantasized about Big men, but it took me till a year ago to get together with one (and what a ride it has been!)
In my family of origin, a lot of things were bad; sex, fat, showing affection, laughing, dancing,even music. My friends told me that I was pretty and should pick the cutest guys in school. A lot of guys chased me. They never turned me on, and the relationships ended badly. I'd try abstinence, confused by my programming: Men are Bad. Sex is Bad. Fat is Bad. Horniness is Bad. Was I asexual? The men that I was told I should want did nothing for me. I returned always to my fantasies of the Fat, believing myself alone...
Untill my man found me, and I found the online community. Thank God for my 41st year!

Ola

Keeper of 'tinis
Salutations! 20-year-old BHM & lunatic Swede here!

I kinda just stumbled on this forum, and am currently checking it out. Personally I don't have any preferences either way in terms of body type, but hey if the ladies here like big guys then I'm not gonna complain! :)

I'm extremely fascinated by what "does it" for people. Personally I'm mostly active on another forum (fetish forum, but it's nothing hardcore) but you'll probably see me around here as well. If nothing else, this is one helluva "feel good" forum, and that's why I joined in the first place! :D ...not that I'm very self-concious or anything, but eh, you catch my drift.

Hope to get to know you peeps a little better! =)

bbwluverj

Hello there. I am down in Texas. I am 6'2", 275 lbs. I have been on the forum for a while, but haven't posted. Getting a little more comfortable though. May post some later. I would consider myself a BHM, and am quite the BBW admirer.

redbluelite

Hello from the south! I'm a BHM in Alabama I just found this board and look forward to chatting with everyone.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Hi All,
I'm lovelocs. My first turned me on to larger men, and I've admired them ever since. I'm a big girl, and I like being with a man who's even bigger. To me, there's nothing better than a sweet, fat man.

Tors

Hey all,
I'm a 21 year old BHM from Norway, 6'3'' tall and currently around 370 pounds. I came across this forum a couple of days ago, and I've been reading and enjoying many threads and posts. Anyway, here I am! :)

JenFromOC

Awesome.
Hey all,
I'm a 21 year old BHM from Norway, 6'3'' tall and currently around 370 pounds. I came across this forum a couple of days ago, and I've been reading and enjoying many threads and posts. Anyway, here I am! :)
Let's see...6'3...370lbs...AND Norwegian? I think I have died and gone to heaven.

BR84

Hello. I'm a 25 year old guy from New Jersey. I'm 5'10, 350 pounds. Before I found this, I didn't even know it existed.

BrokenCassette

Hey all, I already posted in the main introduction thread but I thought here would be fitting as well~

I'm a 21 year old FFA Seattleite college student. I've always had an eye for men who're tall and wide, and it's fantastic to be able to plug in with a group of people who feel the same. :>

Group builder