BHM/FFAs Introduce yourself here

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

RentonBob

I always get back up...
Hey all, I already posted in the main introduction thread but I thought here would be fitting as well~

I'm a 21 year old FFA Seattleite college student. I've always had an eye for men who're tall and wide, and it's fantastic to be able to plug in with a group of people who feel the same. :>

Nice to have another from Seattle with us. Welcome to the boards :D

tigerlily

here it is...go and have some and it is so tasty too :eat1:

WHOA! Is that pineapple upside cake??! [email protected]!

Hello. I'm a 25 year old guy from New Jersey. I'm 5'10, 350 pounds. Before I found this, I didn't even know it existed.

Your body type sounds nice. :)

hai, ya'll. I don't remember how I found this message board, but I'm glad I did. I really enjoy the beauty of a larger figured man and for the longest time I wasn't sure what to do with myself when it came to dealing with that. I've dated smaller men and I maintain that I still would. For me it's an added bonus to the necessary component of having a brain, opinions, feelings, etc... .

JaneDoe14

Hi everybody! I'm new to this site, an FFA, and I just want to make friends and talk. I'm not really looking to get into a relationship, just light-hearted fun and discussion! :D

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Hi everybody! I'm new to this site, an FFA, and I just want to make friends and talk. I'm not really looking to get into a relationship, just light-hearted fun and discussion! :D

Welcome to the boards! New friends are always welcome. Where are you from?

Mooseariss

Hey all, 31yo guy from S.Cali... aka... Lala land. 6ft3in and well, more to love (since I can't stand on normal weight machines cant give you a number)

Thats me
4113883048_0b617e1c18.jpg
on the far right of the pic

And me again
4113883380_bed37f6b39.jpg
on the far left (I was colder than a witches tit that morning) :D

ep3er

Howdy everyone. I'm Phil, 42, 6'3, 290lbs from Northern Virginia formerly SoCal.

99Haints

Hello all!
I'm a 28 y/o guy. I've been very scarce on the boards for a long time, so I'll use this as an opportunity to re-affirm my existence.:)

Hi everyone! I am new here. I just joined a few days ago. I actually never knew a site like this exsisted, and I love it! I was actually wondering if there is a place on here to have people as email or chat pals, because I would love to talk to some cute BHM`s through PM or email.

Bhm4life

Hello I joined a couple weeks ago. Been reading all the past posts. I am 6'1 253 and growing ( iam gaining weight for a sport) and 26 years old.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
hello every:

i'm from Sunshine State, i am 6'1, 320lbs dark chocolate bhm..

Hi everyone! I am new here. I just joined a few days ago. I actually never knew a site like this exsisted, and I love it! I was actually wondering if there is a place on here to have people as email or chat pals, because I would love to talk to some cute BHM`s through PM or email.

Hello I joined a couple weeks ago. Been reading all the past posts. I am 6'1 253 and growing ( iam gaining weight for a sport) and 26 years old.

Welcome new folk! Great to see new people finding their way here :)

pretty-n-plump, there is a chat room attached to the site (look for the link in the top left corner of your screen, in the blue menu bar), although it is kind of uneven on how many people are in there, and I don't think it has ever had a lot of BHM in it.

Your better bet is probably to participate in here for a little while so people get to know you a bit, then start using the private message function (click on their name, choose the 'send private message' option), or else look in people's profile to see if they list an instant messenger, then PM them to see if they'd like to chat on IM.

There certainly are lots of people who post on here who communicate with each other regularly 'behind the scenes' via email, IM, or whatever. But I think it helps to know if you have anything in common, first? (Or at least to know who just likes chatting with all sorts of people, who only talks to a few friends, and who only uses chat to get to know potential romantic partners....there is a lot of variety in how people use it!)

Anyway, keep poking around, say something when you have something to say, don't be shy about asking questions, and in no time you'll be the one welcoming newcomers ;)

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
Hi everyone. New to this forum... and all forums really so sorry in advance for any faux pas i'm sure to make at some point ;)

I'm 26, a single dad and live in the mountains of southern ca. 5'10 and around 250~

Not sure what else i should put here but i'm looking forward to meeting some new people and seeing what the Dimensions world is all about :D

Federigo

Hi there

my name is Will or Mats :> , i´m from Germany and i joined this site a couple of weeks ago , so Hi ! :D

I´m 1,92m tall and have a weight of 115kg so i´m not as big as other man / wimen here :> , but i hope thats not a big problem >.>

Sir Shrek

Hi my name is Neil im 31 , 6 ft 4 niches tall around 310 lbs and would love to find a feeder mmmmmmmmm

Mastbulle

Hello from Europe,

As a sincere FA I like fat as much as possible on a female's as well as on my own soft body. Would like to find my big (400lbs+), maybe colourful, match :blush: or an ambitious real feeder lady with professional attitude to cooking & feeding.:eat1:

Latest posts