• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Inevitability...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellyboy

So I've wanted to be fat for as long as I can remember. One of my first memories was wishing over and over to be fat when I was 6. Unfortunately I didn't have the balls growing up to go for it. I was always somewhat the alpha male in my social circles and it would have really sucked. But now in my 20's I've gone from 180 to 240 in 3 years. I still have the urges of resistance but I don't think I have the will power to stop before I get rather big. Every week there's a period where I go through the "going to eat right" phase, just to binge a day later on 5000+ calories. I've been visiting Dims since i was 15 and 160 pounds. Went through my childhood stuffing pillows under shirts etc....

My question is... is it inevitable? Am I destined to be fat? I don't know if I would be happy if I didn't get fat. Very very frustrating... should I just jump over the cliff into bhmness? Gain to over 300+. I always figured 300+ was the point of no return. I mean, you could come back, but most likely your staying fat at that point.

Back