• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Online Dating?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voyager

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anyone could give me advice on which online dating sites I should give a try? I played around a bit with online dating in the past and had some pretty good success but the site I used to use is gone now. I feel skeptical about trying any of the mainstream sites because I figure there's tons of skinny horny trolls running around those sites that will wash me out and I've noticed BBW/BHM oriented dating sites don't seem to have enough activity to be worth anything. So I'd like some advice on where you guys have had success.

Thank you.

Back