Quantcast

BHMs,besides the *Obvious*, what do you like...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
OK, we all know that there are a few things that almost every guy likes, and they are covered elsewhere in the World as 'Stuff Guys love for girls to do/do to girls'.

That aside, what do you guys like done/ to do that might not be the usual oral/intercourse, etc... I hear a lot about Crushing here, and I have only had one girl who asked for me to lie atop her. I didn't know then, but I know now that she was into my Chubitude.

Me, I'm a huge fan of someone scratching my head,as well as massaging my scalp. It took a little getting used to, since I have a very sensitive head, but a girl brushing my hair/washing it is also Heaven for me.

I'm a biter, and I love to nibble a girl's...Everywhere. Shoulders are a big attack spot for me (I have also been known to, when drunk, bite my male friends. They usually take it with a grain of salt, screaming *Ouch!* while laughing).

And, not a *usual* per se, because a lot of guys are uptight about them, my Nipples... Really, girls, my nipples are my Achilles Heel. I will straight up buy you stuff. Nice stuff...

Food isn't really a sensual thing for me, other than that I enjoy sharing food. When I order nachos with my Nacho buddy Emily, we split them, and order smaller things on the side (Avacado tacos and chili rellanos for her, chicken tacos and maybe a tamale for me) and share, utilizing the Age-Old 'Your food looks way better than mine' adage that all diners feel from time to time. I do, however, like feeding a girl chocolates, if only for the look or Choco-gasm on her face.

Well, guys, tell the ladies what you like?

And ladies, please feel free to contribute.

-Uriel

Hole

I love licking/sucking nipples..:blush: but I know that's not every man's cup of tea. :blush:

I don't have some sort of food fetish but I think it's cute to be feed and to be fed in a non-feeder way..( I can't stress that enough.:p) For example: A dinner date where the man gives you a taste of his meal and/or dessert and does so in a loving manner with this warm look in his eyes. Romantic!

P.S I'm also a sucker for 'hair play' and back massages. Back massages turn me on. :/
I love biting necks.. and being bitten. :smitten:

HEHEHE

I thinks the guys are a little on the shy side.:D:p

Mind if a ffa chimes in.

I like spanking juicy asses, Rubbing bellies and thighs, playing with hair and giving scalp massages, full body massages and bathing..etc:D But then after all that i get tired and fall asleep....lol.

Hole

^ Haha, yeah.. I thought I'd contribute something to get the discussion going.
Come on BHMs!

AZ_Wolf

Lupus Maximus
Back and foot massages. Light, gentle massages, that is -- not the 'kneading dough to make bagels' kind of massage. With nails, even better. :happy: Most women seem to get the back massage concept just fine, but seem to have trouble with the foot -- since most people are ticklish there. I'm not. No foot fetish here or anything like that -- it just feels good.

escapist

Belt Buster!
I love the intensity and passion of looking deep into a lovers eyes, and just feeling it all.

I love eating at least just a few bites of her food it always just looks yummy.

I love to cuddle and have my hair played with....ummm everywhere.

I love hearing and seeing a woman laugh.

I love it when they get lost in thought and/or detracted by me and/or my belly *always happens when I laugh :p

I love it when we are just so cuddly and stupid happy that I start playing footsies with 'em without even thinking about it.

its a small list but its a start :D

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I think most of what I like is pretty usual, or at least I assume that it is on the basis that clearly I’m the centre of the universe so whatever I like is the definition of normal.

(OK, more seriously, I’ve not spent a lot of time comparing with other guys, or reading about it, and neither my wife or I had much experience before we got together, so while I think most of what I like would be normal, I really don’t know)

Esther

Queen Black Acid
I love the intensity and passion of looking deep into a lovers eyes, and just feeling it all.

I love eating at least just a few bites of her food it always just looks yummy.

I love to cuddle and have my hair played with....ummm everywhere.

I love hearing and seeing a woman laugh.

I love it when they get lost in thought and/or detracted by me and/or my belly *always happens when I laugh :p

I love it when we are just so cuddly and stupid happy that I start playing footsies with 'em without even thinking about it.

its a small list but its a start :D
Gosh! You sound like a catch!

Esther

Queen Black Acid
And Uriel, it's wicked that you're into scalp/hair stuff. I personally loooove scalp massages, and having my hair brushed/braided, but nobody really seems to understand that!! It feels amazing!!

kinkykitten

FFA-Property of Von_Pudge
And Uriel, it's wicked that you're into scalp/hair stuff. I personally loooove scalp massages, and having my hair brushed/braided, but nobody really seems to understand that!! It feels amazing!!
I also agree.... It makes me tingle and sends shivers down my spine.. also love it at the nape of my neck :wubu::wubu:

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Back and foot massages. Light, gentle massages, that is -- not the 'kneading dough to make bagels' kind of massage. With nails, even better. :happy: Most women seem to get the back massage concept just fine, but seem to have trouble with the foot -- since most people are ticklish there. I'm not. No foot fetish here or anything like that -- it just feels good.
:wubu: :wubu:

escapist

Belt Buster!
Gosh! You sound like a catch!
Eh? I don't know who posted that stuff, must have been a hacker or something. I like Spider, Snakes and Puppy dog tails. I like Hand Bags with bricks in them, sand between my butt cheeks, and uhhhh I don't know insert something nasty and disgusting here ___________ Yep I LOVE THAT! Hahah how do you like me now!

*Muh-hah-ha that will get 'em off my sent!

:eek::doh:I can't believe I made a post when I was in cuddly lovey mode :blush: Good thing they didn't catch on that I love my head being massaged touched and played with too. :happy:

Esther

Queen Black Acid
Eh? I don't know who posted that stuff, must have been a hacker or something. I like Spider, Snakes and Puppy dog tails. I like Hand Bags with bricks in them, sand between my butt cheeks, and uhhhh I don't know insert something nasty and disgusting here ___________ Yep I LOVE THAT! Hahah how do you like me now!

*Muh-hah-ha that will get 'em off my sent!

:eek::doh:I can't believe I made a post when I was in cuddly lovey mode :blush: Good thing they didn't catch on that I love my head being massaged touched and played with too. :happy:
I don't typically use this abbreviation.... but I just lol'd

Ninja Glutton

Film and Music Geek
Even though it's pretty obvious, I love having my balls played with.

I also always wanted to grab a girl's face and just jam it into my stomach.

I also love back massages and scalp massages. It's like the feeling when you listen to a really amazing song and it's like someone is holding an electricity-infused metal pole to your spine and it's a full body tingle.

Archangel_257

Shave my back and I'll purrr like a walrus...
All kidding aside, I don't know how to describe other than when a girl does little rain drop-like taps up and down my back (like something is crawling on it). The petting of the head is also very cool.

WeirdMetamorphosis

I love licking/sucking nipples..:blush: but I know that's not every man's cup of tea. :blush:

I don't have some sort of food fetish but I think it's cute to be feed and to be fed in a non-feeder way..( I can't stress that enough.:p) For example: A dinner date where the man gives you a taste of his meal and/or dessert and does so in a loving manner with this warm look in his eyes. Romantic!

P.S I'm also a sucker for 'hair play' and back massages. Back massages turn me on. :/
I love biting necks.. and being bitten. :smitten:
Licking/sucking nipples sorry but that is my cup of tea in many ways. I like your feeding example thats how I would probably do it during dinner. I love being romantic. Mmm back massages thats nice too. I've actually wanted to bite someone on the neck. *goes to look for plane tickets to Dubai* Lol

fatterisbetter

I like anything to do with my belly. Not just the obvious like a belly rub. I love it when my wife "accidently" bumps into my large gut while we are out and about or when she lifts my T-shirt and starts to nibble on one of my fat rolls as forplay and sometimes just just feeling gravity drag down on my fat gut when I walk puts me in a good mood.

Latest posts