• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Black Magic ~BHM ~Magic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALS

Synopsis: A spell-gone-awry transforms a runner into a fat guy.

Greetings! This story start is my first contribution to the Dimensions library. ‘Black Magic’ is an adopted story from the discard room. The original story, also titled ‘Black Magic,’ can be found via the following URL:
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50570 .

Additionally: I mean no offense when I include some elements of spell-casting within my story. If I have misunderstood or included an offensive characteristic, please let me know, and I will fix the issue. Rather than being a statement regarding religion or practice, my inclusion of spell-casting is an enzymatic element to the story’s plot.

I have also changed the original elements of ‘Black Magic’ to involve a cisgender couple. I mean no offense to non-cis individuals. Rather, I am attempting to write about what I know, in order to not write injustice regarding non-cis individuals. Since I am a cis-woman, I wanted to write about the experiences with which I am familiar. I mean no offense. Please let me know if I have written something incorrect or offensive regarding cis or non-cis individuals. I am open-minded, and I wish to learn the truth about as many individuals and issues as I can. I also do not want to misrepresent any characteristics of other individuals. I will fix any misrepresentation or offensive aspect that I have written.

Finally: I welcome all criticism. While I would prefer constructive criticism, I will not freak out if you write an angry review. You will still be offering me helpful tips, and you have every right to express your emotions and opinions. Overall, I want to become a better person and a better writer. I also want to become more well-versed in weight-gain fiction writing.

~*~

Chapter One

Claire woke gradually, the bright sunlight blazing through the room’s closed blinds and directly into the young woman’s eyes. She turned to her left, barely locating the form of her boyfriend, Jake, who was staying with Claire for the weekend. Something seems off about him, she groggily thought. However, her bed was soft, she was exhausted, and the sunlight perpetually harassed her vision. Thus, Claire set aside thoughts of her mate’s form, instead surrendering to the relaxation that her body craved.

Unable to sleep but unwilling to leave her bed, Claire reflected on the odd, previous night. Claire and Jake busily opened old boxes within Claire’s suffocatingly-full and disorganized closet. Jake, being a bit of a ‘neat freak’ (as well as a logical and ‘overall-helpful-guy’) had convinced Claire to finally clean out the junk and the unwanted items. He joked, “That junk is probably fossilizing as we speak.”

“Hey, Claire, what’s this?” Jake knelt before the lowest shelf (which was only a few inches above the faux-wood floor), and he wearily studied a large, black tome that rested forgotten within the back depths of the lowest shelf. Removing the book from the shelf, Jake noticed the great heft and the smooth leather of the volume. He wiped a bit of dust from the tome, his long and lean fingers gracefully removing years of dust.

When Claire turned toward her boyfriend, she brought another dusty box, and she dropped the container to the floor. The box landed with a ‘thud,’ its contents shaking and rattling. The box’s dust blew into Jake’s face, lightly coating his high cheekbones and firm, square jaw. Sneezing, Jake playfully glared at his girlfriend, raising an eyebrow in demand of an apology. Laughing, Claire mocked, “Oops, my bad. Dust is a great addition to your über-masculine features. “ Jake pretended to be angry, adding a deep huff and a loud growl to his performance. He rose, jokingly lifting Claire and lightly spinning her around, careful to not allow her lithe body to collide with the junk-filled shelves.

Putting Claire down, Jake kissed his mate, and returned his attention to the mysterious book. Kneeling once more before the book, he raised blue eyes toward Claire, and he asked, “Do you know what this book is?”

Grinning, Claire answered, ‘I’m pretty sure that it’s a book.’ Lightly smacking his face, Jake laughed in exasperation, and returned, “Well, thanks for that information. I don’t know what I’d do without your explanations.” Claire stuck out her tongue, and Jake playfully threw a paper towel at his girlfriend. Sitting near Jake, Claire, speaking in a more serious tone, answered, “Hmm . . .I really don’t remember that book. Between college and grad school, I’ve obtained enough books to start a library. Alas, I know not all of the titles.” Jake grinned. For some reason, he found his mate’s faulty attempts to speak like a fantasy character extremely sexy. Then again, he loved Claire’s eclectic, sarcastic, and nerdy ways.

“You might as well open it,” Claire said, obviously intrigued and excited about the book. Jake nodded, although he felt a minor ‘foreboding’ regarding the volume. Attempting to ignore his fears, Jake opened the book and observed its contents.

“What does it say?” Claire asked, her interest piqued.

“It’s a Grimoire--a collection of spells.” Jake interestedly inspected the spell book, flipping through a few pages and browsing through the rituals and the requirements of various spells.

“May I see?” Claire asked. Smiling, Jake handed her the book, and she carefully examined the leather tome’s contents. “Oh, I remember this,” she muttered to herself, perusing through familiar spells and rituals. “I haven't used this book since I was fifteen--almost ten years ago!” She sat upon the cluttered floor, pushing various pencils and pieces of junk out of the way. Flipping through the Grimoire, Claire noticed that Jake seemed a bit anxious, leaning his thin and muscular body against the closet door frame, suspiciously eying the tome.

“What’s wrong?” Claire inquired, becoming a bit concerned regarding Jake’s physical condition. He suffered from a clinical anxiety disorder, and Claire did not wish to add to his psychological pain--which would initiate painful physical reactions.

“Oh, nothing,” Jake lied, breathing heavily. Spells just REALLY freak me out, he thought, shuddering at all of the TV shows and mythological tales that involved transformation via spells. What a strange phobia, he told himself, loathing his many irrational thoughts. Possessing an anxiety disorder was a hell on earth.

Claire frowned, unconvinced. “Alright,, if you’re sure.”In the two years of her relationship with Jake, Claire learned that ‘pulling’ info from Jake was nearly impossible. He further broodingly withdrew. Thus, she now waited for her boyfriend to willingly discuss his worries and troubled thoughts.

Returning her attention to the spell book, Claire flipped through the pages. “Oh, check this out!” she exclaimed, lifting the book and handing the tome to Jake. “Check out the right-located page!”

“A wish-granting spell?” Jake read, glancing incredulously toward Claire.

“Yes!” Claire excitedly answered, leaning against the cluttered, wall shelves.

“And . . .you want to perform this spell?” Jake asked, the foreboding feeling once more returning.

“Yeah,” Claire cheerfully answered. Studying the spell requirements and procedures, Claire muttered, “This spell is pretty simple. We just chant our names backward while holding hands. Then, we make our wishes. Remember: we can’t reveal our wishes until after the spell’s completion. Otherwise, the opposite of our wishes will occur. Also: just focus and believe that your wish is reality.”

“Sounds easy enough,” Jake replied, sighing. Let’s just get this over with, he mentally groused, wanting to fall into bed. Organizing Claire’s horrific mess drained him, and he wished to recharge as soon as possible.

Rather quickly, the couple completed the ritual. Opening his eyes, Jake scoffed. “Nothing happened.” Disappointed, Claire sighed, “Well, it was worth a try.” Standing on her tiptoes, the 5’3” woman kissed Jake and thanked him for indulging her interest in the spell.

Tired from their epic cleaning, and having more cleaning left, Jake and Claire thankfully and wearily collapse into bed. Soon, both were asleep.

~*~*~
Laughing about the previous night, Claire turned gently toward her sleeping man and gently eased away the quilt that covered his body, eager to watch Jake sleep. Although such an action was generally deemed to be creepy, Claire--in obvious denial--ignored proprietary customs, mentally telling society to ‘fuck-off.’ Illogical defiance ever remained one of her greatest talents.

Easing her way to John’s bedside, Claire observed Jake’s quilt-free form and gasped. Gone was the thin and muscular man with which she was familiar. Instead, a rather chubby man slept peacefully against Claire’s numerous pillows, occasionally rubbing his substantial belly as he shifted his enlarged body in sleep. At first, Claire wondered if a slightly-obese man had kidnapped Jake before invading her bed. Yet, as she gently lifted the sleeping man’s fat fingers, she noticed the same scar that Jake possessed. Additionally, despite the man’s fuller features, Claire recognized Jake’s distinctive features.

Becoming pale, Claire slowly inspected her love’s transformed body. She studied Jake’s fuller face, touching his now-plump cheeks and developing double-chin. His fattened cheeks had become red and flushed, fulfilling the requirements of the general ‘fat and jolly man’ trope. Running a finger down Jake’s face, Claire shuddered in enjoyment, relishing the softness of Jake’s new features.

Claire then moved her inspection to Jake’s chest, noting in passing the swollen and flabby state of Jake’s neck and shoulders. Rubbing Jake’s chest, Claire once more gasped. Jake’s firm pecs had softened into B-cup moobs. She squeezed the enlarged mounds, lifting Jake’s too-small-shirt to observe his large and erect nipples. Beneath his chest, Claire saw Jake’s fuzzy and full belly. Jutting outward over Jake’s tight sweatpants, his hairy belly hung flabbily, his deepened navel furry and dark. There go his abs, Claire thought, finding herself strangely turned-on by her boyfriend’s lost, firm stomach. She flinched when she noted the red marks that Jake’s belly bore due to the tightness of his T-shirt and of his sweatpants. Attempting to pull off the troublesome clothing, Claire experienced difficulties as Jake shifted and mumbled in his sleep. Admitting defeat, Claire once more explored Jake’s new body, delighting in his love handles. Softly grabbing this excess flesh, she squished the fatness in her fingers, careful to not hurt Jake. Again, she studied Jake's fuzzy belly, and she caressed the inside of his navel with her index finger. Woah, so deep, Claire thought, astounded by her boyfriend’s fatness.

Moving her hands lower to Jake’s legs, Claire lovingly massaged Jake's now-plump feet, noticing that the transformation extended even to his once-slim toes. No longer muscled and lean as the legs of typical long-distance runners, Jake’s legs had become large and flabby--doppelgangers of his former legs. His calves--once muscled and barely fleshed--were now so soft, like the man’s flabby arms.

“Oh, Jake,” Claire softly mourned, lightly massaging his pushed-out belly. Returning to the bed, Claire rested her head upon Jake’s soft chest, careful to not wake the sleeping man. “What are we going to do with you?” While Claire found herself increasingly attracted to Jake’s new form, she knew that her boyfriend would be quite upset. Tolkien was right when he described one’s shock and anxiety when provided with a new body. Though Jake possessed his same general form, he had expanded to a size that would undoubtedly increase his anxiety and self-shame. Yet, I find him to be so beautiful, Claire thought, again rubbing Jake’s belly, attempting to place her hands beneath the shirt as a barrier between the shirt’s painful tightness and Jake’s soft belly.

How did this happen? Claire wondered, a bit distressed despite her new-love for Jake’s new body. I wished that I would be more attracted to him--Claire froze, hazel eyes turning toward the closet. The spell! It worked! Puzzled, Claire thought, I never wished for Jake to be fat, though--Did I? She remained quiet, searching the characteristics of her sexual-attraction to men. Generally, Claire kept to herself, forswearing men after several bad experiences. Jake had been a happy surprise, but, Claire did not think much about sexual attraction. Could I subconsciously like fat guys? she wondered, eyes open wide, her facial features frozen in a baffled position.

Regardless, she doubted that Jake would be pleased with his larger form. Ah, Jake, what are we going to do with you. Claire pulled the quilt over Jake’s form, tucking the covering beneath his sides and his arms. Once more rubbing Jake’s new belly, Claire dozed off into a peaceful and dreamless sleep.

~*~

Jake awoke, feeling warm and content. He stretched, but became puzzled by the odd heaviness of his arms. As he became more awake, he noticed that his entire body felt cumbersome and hefty. Additionally, a strange mound over his stomach raised up the quilt. What the fuck? Jake wondered, slowly removing the quilt off of his body. He froze. Beneath the quilt, Jake’s abs had been replaced by a large, fuzzy belly that spilled over his now-tight sweatpants. Jumping out of bed, Jake noted the heaviness of his belly and of his entire body. He ran his fingers over his chest, surprised to encounter two soft and heavy moobs. Panicking, he noticed the love handles at his side and the back fat that sat near his shoulders. Turning as best as he could, Jake saw his now-bloated ass, pushing the sweatpants out obscenely far. Although the ache from the thirteen-mile-run of three days ago remained, Jake’s calves had blown up and become soft and toneless.

“Claire!” Jake called, shaking in distress. When Claire did not awaken, Jake lightly shook her arm until she groggily opened her eyes. Seeing her boyfriend’s distress, Claire immediately rose, her thoughts becoming less affected by sleep. “Jake,” she soothingly replied, taking her boyfriend in her arms and rubbing his belly yet again. I’m addicted, Claire guiltily realized. “Jake, it’s okay.”

“How can it be okay?” Jake yelled, observing his new form with disgust and fear. “How did this happen?”

“I honestly don’t know,” Claire lied, kissing Jake on his now-fattened neck. Taking a fat hand in her slender and small hand, Claire whispered, “We’ll figure this out, Okay? It will be alright--I promise.” And, I eventually have to let him know of the likely cause, she guiltily told herself.

While not convinced, Jake calmed a bit, adding, “I should really get these tight clothes off. I guess that’s a start.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back