Body hair

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Barbsjw

How does everyone (women especially) feel about their body hair? I shave my legs and 'pits semi-regularly from late spring to early fall (April to October), but I ditch the razor for winter (last awhile here in Vermont), and I leave my bush completely natural.

Last edited:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I shave my pits, and sometimes my lower legs. I used to shave my thighs too, but seriously, I have so much thigh now it would take forever and I've got better things to do, hah. I keep my downstairs trimmed to be neat and shave my butt crack coz I'm kinda a hairy beast, ahaha.

Tracyarts

I only groom or remove hair above the shoulders. Between genetics, perimenopause, and 20+ years taking Spironolactone, I don't have much in the way of body hair anyway, so what little there is can stay.

Barbsjw

One upside to this crisis: I'd normally be shaving this week for the 1st time in 5 months. I'm gonna need to take a weedwhacker to my 'pits!

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I have to do a little manscaping tomorrow. Tuesday my doc is doing an examination on a hernia I’ve had for a few years now and she needs to be able to see it! 😳

funny...it was my wife making me manscape in the first place that led to us discovering this hernia in the first place!

Group builder