Quantcast

Body shape preferences

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

James1662

First time posting a topic. This has probably been discussed many times already. Still getting acclimated to site. But wanted to see what others thought. For men and women, what type of body do you find attractive? Is it a deal breaker with you or just a preference? Do you have a size preference?

For those that like BBW or SSBBW, which do you prefer. Do you prefer a certain type of shape (Apple, pear, hourglass,etc). Does it even matter. Is there a size too large. For those that like men, do you have a preference in his size. Do you prefer him in shape and fit, large or does it matter. If you could create a mate from scratch, what would that ideal person look like?

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Welcome to the forum, always nice to see new people getting involved!

I'm afraid I like men, women and talking too much, so you're gonna get a bit of an essay in reply. =p

When it comes to women, I'm good with basically any body type, they all have their beauty and appeal. I like skinny girls, muscular girls and fat girls and everything in between. I would say that I have a preference for pear shaped, with wide hips and smaller breasts, but I also like the sort of 'bit of everything' body type some BBW have. My preference for girls is pretty much "yes", hah.

As for guys, I am strictly into BHM/SSBHM. Not interested in skinny/average/muscular/slightly chubby guys at all. Even then, I'm really kind of picky; I'm only into guys that are the soft, squishy all over type of fat rather than the firmer type of fat. Preferably with a bigger belly/hips, but fat all over. I don't have a size limit, but I'm not really into immobile people. I've met people that are between 300 and 700 lbs that meet these requirements nicely but like I said, not everybody that size does.

James1662

I personally prefer the “bigger is better“ idea. Love any size and shape of a huge woman, but if you pinned me down, I would prefer a pear shape with large hips. That’s not to say I don’t like other shapes. I do. I appreciate every size and shape. So I guess that’s to say while I do prefer a certain shape. It’s not a must have. I just like everything big if that’s possible.

mathfa

To be truly honest, even though I am a self-described FA, I am attracted to women regardless of weight. Should my girlfriend ever lose weight, she would remain beautiful in my eyes.

My preference however is for people who are somewhat obese (like 170-240 lbs for an average height lady), preferably with a pear shape.

James1662

What if you like pears, but a woman has a classic apple shape. Do you still find her attractive? I personally like a variety of shapes, but my preference is pear shaped. I do like other shapes though.

Colonial Warrior

What if you like pears, but a woman has a classic apple shape. Do you still find her attractive? I personally like a variety of shapes, but my preference is pear shaped. I do like other shapes though.
As I stated before, I love big arms. Also I like pear shaped SSBBWs but I'm not closed for apple shaped SSBBWs. Years ago, I fell in love with an apple shaped SSBBW from Mississippi. Unfortunately she passed away in 2013. I still miss that sweet angel lot!

Colonial Warrior

Another body part that makes me attracted to SSBBWs are their feet. It's a shame some people still see attraction to feet as a taboo. But I'm not! To the contrary, I see the beauty of SSBBW feet. Nor a thousand words can describe how beautiful I see them, so I made this drawing to share with you!

IMG_20201029_202234.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Aqw

Shotha

DM Supporter
I've always thought that fat men and women are beautiful. As I'm gay, I'm attracted to fat men. I'm fussy about the words used. I like fat men. Merely big doesn't cut the mustard. I prefer men with big, fat ball bellies, although fat elsewhere is much appreciated. Thick limbs, a round face, a double chin and moobs all add to the attraction. But the number one draw card for me is a big, fat ball belly. Of course, they have to be nice people and interesting to talk to for me to want to date them. As I'm gay of course, the attractive features that I've described are the features that I try to cultivate in myself. First I realized that I thought that fat men were beautiful, and then I decided that I wanted to be one of the beautiful people, too.

stampy

DimensionsModel
I think all bodies are beautiful in their own ways. I find the bodies of women especially beautiful. I have always liked bigger guys as well, a thick muscular body with some extra padding. But I am not particular. I am much more interested in someone's heart and mind.

Latest posts