• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Boils/blisters?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem, but it's plagued me for yeaaaars and has now just gotten too out of control to handle.

See... I get these boils/blisters on my inner thighs a lot. I'd say at least 2 of these suckers a month. They're pretty painful, too. I talked about them when I was younger with my mother, but hers were never like mine. She says they're heat boils... from the area being so damn hot and stuff.

Well... these things pop up out of the blue, and they become HUGE within an hour. And painful when walking.

In fact, the one I have right now is about 6 inches long and is sticking out about 1.5 inches out from the rest of my leg, and this is after the swelling went down.

Does anyone know what these are? Or the causes? As I've said, I've had them for a very long time but they're getting worse. I stopped wearing skirts with no pants underneath simply because of this problem. They'd randomly pop up and the aftermath is horrible.

Sometimes they burst. And when they do, sometimes the stuff coming out is blood then puss, sometimes it's almost black, then greyish before it stops leaking. It's rather disgusting and unnerving.

I would post a pic of what I mean, but it's a lil embarassing, and I haven't really any idea what it actually might be. I tried to Google it but nothing really came up :huh:

Anyone know what I mean? Anyone get anything similar?

Honestly... these things are a big reason why I don't like having sex. They're pretty gross and stuff. Very embarassing. Also my main reason to always turn down web modeling. It's just heartbreaking to me.

Latest posts

Back