BrokenCassette's Big Handsome Men Gallery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BrokenCassette

Hello my children. It is I, BrokenCassette, here to spread a little BHM lovin'~

When I first got into my love of BHM and overall male fatness, I was a bit crestfallen to find that there's hardly any artwork featuring big boys out there. (At least compared to how much the girls have!) That is when I first started doing big guy artwork of my own, for all us BHM lovers~ I figured this was as good a place as any to start a thread about my artistic adventures. (If this is the entirely wrong place and I've royally messed up then I'm sorry~!)

My entire gallery can be found at http://www.brokencassette.deviantart.com . Since there's 100+ pieces crammed in there now I thought I'd start of the thread with some of my favorites, and fill it in with new stuff once it comes out~

Hope y'all enjoy it, there's plenty more to come soon~

Risible

Monkey Daze
Very nice, BCassette! It is indeed rare to see art featuring BHMs here; I'm going to post a link on the BHM board to this thread, give the FFAs a treat! :)

Risible

Monkey Daze
Ha, I like the bandito - or is it bandota? - with the tri-colored thong. :D

BrokenCassette

This one's from a series where BHM throughout history is explored, appropriately starting with a large caveman from Prehistory.

There's also a series running about the lore of a myth called 'The Angels of Fat', which is where this guy comes from~

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I love your work! You have a very nice style, and it's great to see such a large collection of super sized figures (yes, pun intended). Really like the comic strip, too. My favorite is the seated figure in the polka dot shirt, though - something about the perspective on this one looks really impressive.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you'll keep posting more!
Brenda

BrokenCassette

Lately I've been trying to make the jump from traditional artwork to digital artwork, so here's a piece that I did for an art trade all on the computer~

Latest posts