BrokenCassette's Big Handsome Men Gallery

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I'm putting "getting some prints for my collection" on my wish list for Santa:D.

I want to sit on his lap and ask him in person..:D

and you know......give him some milk and cookies....well ....feed him milk and cookies:eat2:

Anywho...GGGRRREAAATTT update ...it was delicious:eat2:

Donnybrook

I love your art work! Many exclamation points!!! I am completely speechless. I've seriously never seen such great art devoted to BHMs. The only BHM art I've seen has been rendered by gay artists. I never knew there were FFA artists out there.

Their shapes and profiles, their expressions, humor, their hotness and adorableness, all of your guys are a dream. They are hilarious and whimsical. The bulging and ripping clothing, the food and eating scenes, the fruit and angel themes, the outfits and costumes, the inflation comics… Pure FFA delight.
What can I say but I love your vision of BHM hotness. Your images are g r e a t…!

And the sketch morph is fantastic. I was always jealous of FAs who have their female morphs - wow, now I have one! Thanks for sharing your awesome artwork.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
Love these more recent pieces, and very cool animation test! Thanks for sharing them here!

Brenda

BrokenCassette

Sorry this is such a late response, but thank you guys so much~! Donnybrook, you are too kind~ <3

It fills me with joy that there's people out there who enjoy my stuff as much as I enjoy making it :D

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
So I'm besically stalking you all over the internets but man your stuff is just plain good. :p

Donnybrook

BrokenCassette,

You have done it again. Such wonderful art. I love Mr. Valentine’s Day man’s belly. Perfect! And the measurements drawings are hilarious. “Were you supposed to write down the numbers?” “Probably.” What can I say but brilliance. I simply adore your BHM guys. What a dream they are.

Thank you for your wonderful drawings!

Donnybrook

BrokenCassette

WillSpark: I thought your name looked familiar! XD Hehe, thank you so much, I'm so glad you're enjoying my stuff <3

Donnybrook: Thank you so so much for your continued support, it really does brighten my day~ :-D I promise to keep it comin'!

Latest posts