• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Canadian Job/Property Classifieds?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filly

Searching Restlessly
Hi All,

Hows things in Canada??

I'm looking at moving to Canada next year and I was wondering if people could point me in the right direction RE jobs and accommodation.

In Australia, we have a few key websites that advertise jobs or rental properties. Is there anything like this in Canada? I have done a search, but most of the sites I have found seem pretty useless :rolleyes:

I think I will start out in Toronto, ... but after that who knows. Moving countries can be a little daunting at times so it would be great if I could get some inside info from the locals....

Oh, and whats the size acceptance culture like in Canada??

Any help would be appreciated!!:D

Thanks

Filly :kiss2:

Latest posts

Back