She's naughty!

She's bawdy!

She's lewd!

She's crude!

. . . but, never all nude (Dang!)!

She's Big, Bold, 'n Brassy!

Saucy, Sexy, 'n Sassy!

Ribald, Raucous, 'n Randy!

Six feet and 176 pounds of Big, Blondie Eye Candy!

She's . . .

BRIDGET EVERETT!!!

John Smith

I don't truly have any favorite celebrity ranging into the Plus Size category, oddly. But I appreciate both Tess Holliday, Esther Nakitende and Saucye West as the inspirational figures they are for millions of young girls and women, or Gabourey Sidibe for being a lovely, talentuous actress who doesn't let the hollywoodian industry crush her just because she doesn't fit their chauvinist criterias.

Then I used to admire Rosie Mercardo, Ashley Graham, Tara Lynn and Rebel Wilson. Not anymore.

Last edited:

Dan DeLeon

John Smith, your taste regarding feminine beauty is superb! With one qualification, all the women you mentioned are goddesses IMO. The qualification is specifically Tess Holliday, who transmogrified herself with unsightly tattoos. Not a fan of inked women.

The human body is a work of art that should never be spoiled, ruined, and desecrated by graffiti, as far as I'm concerned.

sarahe543

Olafur Darri Olaffson is GAWJUSSSS ☺ He is big and handsome.

Bama

Reading through the post I saw Adele and Chrissy Metz so hopefully the others that I have to contribute have not already been listed. All are fabulous, beautiful, and lovely ladies.

Kirstie Alley
Queen Latifah
Phyllis Smith - Phyllis Vance from The Office
Kelly Clarkson
Kirsten Vangsness - Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds
Rebel Wilson
Amanda Fuller - Kirstin Baxter from Last Man Standing; She was much smaller/thinner when she was younger. In more recent episodes of Last Man Standing, it appears that they are dressing her in dark colors and loose clothing to hide her size as well as hiding her behind props and other actors. It's a shame in my opinion because she has a fantastic shape and size. I think they did the same thing on Orange Is The New Black by putting her in sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts.

All of these ladies are gorgeous.

HUGEisElegant

Whoops! I made another faux pas with my last post about John Goodman! I didn't realize this was the BBW/FA board! lol :oops: Oftentimes I'll look at the "new posts" tab at the top and click on things I haven't seen yet without actually looking at what subforum it's in. I guess I clicked on this thread and wasn't very conscious about it being a BBW/FA-related thread. Sorry, folks! lol :oops: But as a celebrity, I still think John Goodman is a good 'un. :p BHM or not, he's a great talent and I have always enjoyed his many roles in film and on TV. :)

Reactions: Tad

Tad

mostly harmless
Whoops! I made another faux pas with my last post about John Goodman! I didn't realize this was the BBW/FA board! lol :oops: Oftentimes I'll look at the "new posts" tab at the top and click on things I haven't seen yet without actually looking at what subforum it's in. I guess I clicked on this thread and wasn't very conscious about it being a BBW/FA-related thread. Sorry, folks! lol :oops: But as a celebrity, I still think John Goodman is a good 'un. :p BHM or not, he's a great talent and I have always enjoyed his many roles in film and on TV. :)
I think there was a similar thread on the bhm board, but itmay be a bit buried just now. That board was very busy in the past, but currently it seems that most ofthe FFA are quite busy and not posting as much, and posting from the guys always slows down when the women are posting less.

Group builder