Chicago

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Emmy

something witty..
My gf is going to their LLC 4th of July bash. She and I won free tickets at one of the Milwaukee meet-n-greets. But this is my holiday to work, so she is going without me. We gave away the other ticket to someone else.
the one here!? for both nights?

knightmare870

thats why i was hoping some of you were close! lol
If my wife and I were, and had a babysitter, it would definitely be on the table. I live in Iowa, so it's not like it's too terribly far to drive.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Since the title is Chicago already :p They have a social club here called "Living Large" never been to an event BUT!They do have a 4th of July party called Red, White and Boujee! Its a weekend thing... I know I shouldnt be shy to go but... Also dont wanna be the loner in the corner lol looks like most folks have a plus 1 or group.. any suggestions? anyone close? lol
5 hours by train to Chicago!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
Yes. St Louis isn't that far from Chicago. There is a regular train that travels back and forth between the two cities daily.
I just love events with pool parties! That way when I can’t make it up the steps on my own there will be plenty of help around to help me get out of the pool!

knightmare870

Are the pool parties as interesting as they're depicted on the show "Shrill"? They have a pool party in one episode and I've always been curious about that.

VVET

@ the past Naafa event in Las Vegas, the chair lift @ the pool was out of order (No sign posted), & I did get the aid of a strong younger gentleman(he could be an FA, but wasn't attending the conference), to aid me in getting my wife out of the pool. Normally she wouldn't need help getting out, but she'd hurt her leg stepping off a tour bus to the Grand Canyon, 2 days earlier.

Tad

mostly harmless
I used an app called "meet up" thats how i found living large! Its a social club kinda thing not dating or that sort. Also found a few other motorcyclists to go on rides with in my area. You should check if its available by you! I'm gonna go to this july 4th event and suck it up! Im sure i can start a convo over firecracker shots lol liquid courage!
My gf is going to their LLC 4th of July bash. She and I won free tickets at one of the Milwaukee meet-n-greets. But this is my holiday to work, so she is going without me. We gave away the other ticket to someone else.

FF, how did your wife like it?

Emmy, did you go?

I figure reviews might make others more confident to go in the future?

Emmy

something witty..
FF, how did your wife like it?

Emmy, did you go?

I figure reviews might make others more confident to go in the future?
i did not go :( i ended up with family swimming n bbq instead. They seem like an active group, lots of laid back outings which I will for sure attend

Emmy

something witty..
Are the pool parties as interesting as they're depicted on the show "Shrill"? They have a pool party in one episode and I've always been curious about that.
LOL ive been to one such pool party.. The pesonalities and bodies were big, it was fabulous! BUTTTT it was local pools, no lounges or anything fancy

Emmy

something witty..
Sorry for asking a potentially dumb question, but what is an *LLCM* picnic? Is this something for those of us of the fatty persuasion? I live in the area and might be interested in going.
yes :) LLCM "Living Large Chicago" ..M is for the Milwaukee :p heres the rest of picnic info!Screenshot_20190717-190306_Meetup.jpg

Latest posts

Group builder