• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Clothes! Torrid, LB, ON sizes 22-28

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I've been cleaning out my closet again and thought some of the girls here might be interested in some of the stuff I'm getting rid of! If you see something you want, just send me a message. Sorry some of these pictures suck.. it's dark in my house.. I can try to take better pictures if you feel like you can't really see something. Paypal only.. you pay the shipping, I'm willing to ship anywhere as long as you're willing to pay for it. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

qpm4xw.jpg

Old Navy cardigan, size 3x, never worn, $10.

2aj4d51.jpg

Coogi brand dress (I got it at Marshalls), size 3x (equivalent to a 22/24 according to their website), never worn, $15.

1ekqc3.jpg

Maurices vest thing, size 3, worn & washed once, $10.

143mhqh.jpg

Torrid dress, size 26, worn & washed twice, $15.

2eebogj.jpg

Old Navy pencil skirt, size 28 (I thought this ran really big.. I always wear a 28 from ON & this literally falls off me after wearing it for like an hour which is why I'm getting rid of it.), worn & washed twice, $15.

xmpf0k.jpg

Maurices stretchy gauchos, size 3, these are brown btw! I know it's hard to tell in the picture, worn & washed once, $10.

8x0pwn.jpg

Torrid dress, size 5, never worn, $20.

53n31w.jpg

Torrid tube top, size 4, never worn, $5.

3166d89.jpg

Old Navy dress, size 26, never worn, $15.

2e51c1l.jpg

Torrid dress, size 5, worn & washed twice, $20.

Latest posts

Back