Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Many moons ago when I was 1st here I designated myself as the unofficial official greeter.It's good to see someone else has taken the role.Keep up the good work BEK.Also Greetings to all those who have come since I've been gone & since I've returned.

Cyndi

Hi. I'm Cyndi. I'm a new member. I'm also new to the amazingly wonderful world of fatness. March 1st I was a scrawny 150 lbs with a BMI of 19.5, and a size 8-10. Now, after only 4 months I am delighted to say I'm 187 lbs with a BMI of 26 (26 is where average ends and overweight begins) and size 16-18, and still gaining. I have never been happier.

HUGEisElegant

Hi. I'm Cyndi. I'm a new member. I'm also new to the amazingly wonderful world of fatness. March 1st I was a scrawny 150 lbs with a BMI of 19.5, and a size 8-10. Now, after only 4 months I am delighted to say I'm 187 lbs with a BMI of 26 (26 is where average ends and overweight begins) and size 16-18, and still gaining. I have never been happier.
Welcome to the site, Cyndi! Glad to see you've found your happy place and that you've never been happier. I hope you enjoy your time here on Dims! :)

Cheers.

Cyndi

Hello all. I'm Cyndi. I'm new here and also new to the excitingly wonderful world of fatness. 4 months ago I was a scrawny 150 lbs with a BMI of 19.5. Now I'm proud to say I'm 187 with a BMI of 26, which puts me in the overweight range, and still gaining. I have upgraded from a size 8-10 to a much better size 16-18. I am having the time of my life. I never thought fattening up would be so much fun. I'm glad there is a place like this with people who appreciate and understand girls like me. I hope to make a lot of like-minded friends.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Introducing myself to the newer folks who don't know me because I stopped coming around for awhile. I've been a regular on this site since 2006. There have been some major life changes in my world and for my children. I'm trying to take our lives to an upswing so trying to "get out more", trying to be more physically fit and eat better (I will never be skinny though), had a promotion at work (read pay raise) and signed up for a new four day work week that is on a trial run at my job now.
I recently ended my nine year relationship with a man I lived with for many of those years.

I've been scanning and searching for new horizons and I like some of my life changes. Welcome to the new people and, of course, it's great to see some of the "old guard" :)

MiaD87

Hi! My name is Mia. I'm new to this. Like very new. I happened to across this site completely by accident but I thought I'd stop and check it out.

I'm married, 2 kids, I work full time. I enjoy cooking, puzzles, bingo, YouTube, playing cards, and animals.

I'm honestly not really sure what else to say. Please shoot me a message if you have a question. I'm usually pretty nice..... Usually....

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi! My name is Mia. I'm new to this. Like very new. I happened to across this site completely by accident but I thought I'd stop and check it out.

I'm married, 2 kids, I work full time. I enjoy cooking, puzzles, bingo, YouTube, playing cards, and animals.

I'm honestly not really sure what else to say. Please shoot me a message if you have a question. I'm usually pretty nice..... Usually....
Is there a situation where you would not be pretty nice?:)

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Hi - I am new here and hope to find some inspiration on different topics.

I've always been bigger than other girls/women around me. Felt less valuable for a very, very long time - but fortunately that is changing.

I really appreciate the respectful and friendly atmosphere and it would be great to meet new people with their thoughts and stories.

SSBHM

I've always been bigger than other girls/women around me. Felt less valuable for a very, very long time - but fortunately that is changing.

I really appreciate the respectful and friendly atmosphere and it would be great to meet new people with their thoughts and stories.
Greetings and welcome!

Colonial Warrior

Welcome aboard, Anna!

SSBHM

Hi Everyone

Role: Greedy Feedee/ BBW

About me: I am not new to Feederism, but I am new to this site. Food makes me horny and I wish I could gobble non stop 24/7
Ahhh Nina, you're a gal after my own heart! I love to overeat too. I'm not quite able to eat non-stop 24/7 but the idea has crossed my mind. lol.
Hmmmm.... mind a guy being a greedy feedee too?

ReynaMae

BBW Model ReynaMae
DimensionsModel
Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me:
I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.

Latest posts

Group builder