Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BriannaBombshell

Happy to be here
Hello Everyone!
I’m back on this site after a few years away. I find that this is the most comfortable space for me online. My name is Briana, I’m a tall ssbbw who loves are, outdoor activities and animals. I am single and I am enjoying learning and growing in my emotional and mental health at this time. I am my focus in life finally and it feels really good! I love to cook make new friends and snuggles are always nice too.
I hope to chat with you soon!

LunaPlenus

DimensionsModel
Hello! I go by Luna Plenus online. I am new to the scene after being with an FA for years I decided to take the plunge and join the community. I am trying to model a little on OnlyFans. I signed up because my partner told me there was a model promotion forum here but it looks like that no longer is the case. Either way, I am happy to be here and wanted to say hello!

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hello! I go by Luna Plenus online. I am new to the scene after being with an FA for years I decided to take the plunge and join the community. I am trying to model a little on OnlyFans. I signed up because my partner told me there was a model promotion forum here but it looks like that no longer is the case. Either way, I am happy to be here and wanted to say hello!
I think there still is? You have to opt in to see it (I think they were worried about better control of the under 18 crowd? Not sure). I'm not entirely sure what you have to do to become acredited as a model so that you can post on that board, and I don't know what the viewership numbers on the board are like. I'd contact a moderator to ask, or at least search up the thread that starts something like "opt in to ..."

LunaPlenus

DimensionsModel
I think there still is? You have to opt in to see it (I think they were worried about better control of the under 18 crowd? Not sure). I'm not entirely sure what you have to do to become acredited as a model so that you can post on that board, and I don't know what the viewership numbers on the board are like. I'd contact a moderator to ask, or at least search up the thread that starts something like "opt in to ..."
Thanks! I did!

Ncmomof4

Not new but been gone for a while. Nice to be back and see some body positive views. 46 yo woman from NC. Came back needing to see that there are nice people out there that value curves and getting to know people for their attributes without the feeling of being less than the stereotypical social norms. I'm looking for fun people to talk to and friends who have faced some of the same things every plus size person has ;) I'm going through a pretty crappy divorce but am looking forward to a future that is bright and positive and leaving that black hole in the rear view mirror. Do not want to forget my mistakes, but I know now that marriage choice doesn't have to be a life sentence! Bring on the sunshine and 🌈.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Not new but been gone for a while. Nice to be back and see some body positive views. 46 yo woman from NC. Came back needing to see that there are nice people out there that value curves and getting to know people for their attributes without the feeling of being less than the stereotypical social norms. I'm looking for fun people to talk to and friends who have faced some of the same things every plus size person has ;) I'm going through a pretty crappy divorce but am looking forward to a future that is bright and positive and leaving that black hole in the rear view mirror. Do not want to forget my mistakes, but I know now that marriage choice doesn't have to be a life sentence! Bring on the sunshine and 🌈.
Welcome back NCmomof4! The sunshine is coming! :D

Monster

Posted this in the Introductions thread, but hi there! 34yo BBW who heard from a BHM friend that this was a friendly and validating place. I'm a freelance illustrator (often of spicy stuff for private clients!) and I'm newly in the Milwaukee area after being in LA for a few years (and before that, Boston). Excited to meet y'all!

Latest posts