Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome Reyna, we don't judge here. You are welcome to enjoy yourself and interact as you see fit :)

op user

Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome and kindly stay and comment for a long time.

Latest posts

Group builder