Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome Reyna, we don't judge here. You are welcome to enjoy yourself and interact as you see fit :)

op user

Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome and kindly stay and comment for a long time.

Gigi_is_me_me

Name: Gigi_is_me_me

Role: Master lurker, resurfacing.

Contact me for: Chat?

About me: Forty-five year old BBW, residing in the beautiful state of Texas. Former Midwesterner who’s never quite lost her sarcasm or snark, bless my heart! A longtime psychiatric nurse, I have amazing empathy and a twisted sense of humor, I’m definitely not for everyone. I’d drifted away from the size positivity community for a long period of time but I’ve slowly made my way back to the fold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome back! I certainly remember you being a wonderful poster here, so doubly happy to see you have drifted back this way. How has the world been treating you?

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
WB .....I too remember you from the past & I'm happy to see you've returned.Looks like we BOTH migrated to Texas.....lol

MissFayeDaniels

NAME: Faye Daniels

ROLE: BBW Sweetheart/Babygirl

ABOUT ME: I've been a plus size girl all my life. I was posting selfies/nudes before Body Positivity was a thing.

I did have a site back in the day but it wasn't too successful because I think a lot of people thought I was too small for the community. They categorized me as a "plumper" and people just always wanted bigger. (That didn't mean I didn't find some amazing people to befriend though!)

I'm a photographer and have been posting self-portraits online for the past 18 years. If people know me they probably know me from Tumblr or my magazine Babefest that I do with Katie West where we promote women, friendship, body and sex-positivity, any and all types of queerness and diversity.

I think that's it! :)

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
Name: Kimberly, although those closest to me tend to call me Kimmie.

Role: I was very present on the boards quite a while ago and am finding myself coming back a wee bit more now, so thought I would introduce myself properly.

About me: I'm pretty quiet in nature, like to observe and then jump in if I feel comfy (that's pretty much for everything). I do like eating-love food, but am not a purposeful gainer. My knees are pretty dicky, so trying to be good for better mobility.
I love my quiet hobbies...watercolour painting, reading, love board games, cooking for people I love, crafty stuff and puzzling, can't live without music and listen to most everything except hard rock and metal anything. I'm also a sucker for a good RomCom (sucker for romance full stop!).

Recently ended an almost 10yr relationship with my fella and still getting used to that feeling.

That's me for now :)

SSBHM

Wow, so many new members! Greetings, hello, welcome - I thought I should cover all the languages, lol.

Hope to get caught up tagging you with a like is appropriate.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
Name: Amy

About me: I'm just your average small town girl. I've been on and off here for about eight years now. For the last three I've been pretty consistent at staying involved. I'm an FFA and a total foodie. My pastimes, when I'm not working, include gardening and landscaping in the summer. In the winter I usually spend my free time watching my favorite shows or reading a good book.
I'm completely open to anyone who's up for good conversation, so don't be shy. :)
Wow it's crazy how time flies! lol! Nothing has changed accept that I am happily married now to a SSBHM whom I adore and have been for about a year now. I still try to stay involved on here and always will be if I have anything to say about it. This has kinda been my second home for the last almost 10 years 😮 If anyone ever has any questions about Dims, or anything else, please feel free to hit me up. I have learned a lot from this community and it would be my privilege to pay it forward! :)

Latest posts