Come on in Ladies and introduce your selves!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome Reyna, we don't judge here. You are welcome to enjoy yourself and interact as you see fit :)

op user

Hi everyone!

Role: I am a sex worker and a bbw. I'm hoping to make some friends, interact with my fans, and hopefully not get shunned or kicked off here for being open about being a sex worker.

About me: I am also working my way through grad school. I am pansexual, in a relationship, and bigger than I've ever been in my life, even when I was 9 months pregnant lol. I love hearing positive compliments and appreciation about my body to balance out all the crap we get constantly from society. I love to cook and enjoy showing love and attention to my friends through food. A friend told me I'm a feeder but IDK. I like surprising a friend with something they like or showing effort by cooking but I don't really get anything from them gaining weight or watching them eat it.
Welcome and kindly stay and comment for a long time.

Gigi_is_me_me

Modern Day Mona Lisa
Name: Depends on how well you know me: Georgia, Gigi or Gia, I’ve answered to them all.

Role: Master lurker, resurfacing. Formally known as WomanlyHips, a million chatting years ago.

Contact me for: Chat?

About me: Forty-five year old BBW, residing in the beautiful state of Texas. Former Midwesterner who’s never quite lost her sarcasm or snark, bless my heart! A longtime psychiatric nurse, I have amazing empathy and a twisted sense of humor, I’m definitely not for everyone. I’d drifted away from the size positivity community for a long period of time but I’ve slowly made my way back to the fold.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome back, Georgia! I certainly remember you being a wonderful poster here as Womanly_Hips, so doubly happy to see you have drifted back this way. How has the world been treating you?

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
WB Georgia......I too remember you from the past & I'm happy to see you've returned.Looks like we BOTH migrated to Texas.....lol

MissFayeDaniels

NAME: Faye Daniels

ROLE: BBW Sweetheart/Babygirl

ABOUT ME: I've been a plus size girl all my life. I was posting selfies/nudes before Body Positivity was a thing.

I did have a site back in the day but it wasn't too successful because I think a lot of people thought I was too small for the community. They categorized me as a "plumper" and people just always wanted bigger. (That didn't mean I didn't find some amazing people to befriend though!)

I'm a photographer and have been posting self-portraits online for the past 18 years. If people know me they probably know me from Tumblr or my magazine Babefest that I do with Katie West where we promote women, friendship, body and sex-positivity, any and all types of queerness and diversity.

I think that's it! :)

Latest posts