• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Concern over approaching doctor

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozonloz

Hi!

Basically would like some advice as my menstrual cycle has gone to hell. well it's always been difficult, but more so than usual.

I just got off a 6 week long period. And I havent gone to the doctor. And yes, I know that's stupid.

The reason is as a student I'm registered at the university GP, and they give me a different doctor every time I go, and when I've brought up these sort of issues before I've been reminded that I'm fat and have PCOS, and sort of gently chided for wasting their time, and given a diabetes test. Again.

And each Doc will do the same thing, because they havent seen me and done it before.

I don't know how to make them take me seriously!

Any ideas?

(I'm not on the pill. I got taken off it about 2 years ago cos I'm fat. *makes face*)

Latest posts

Back