• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Deciding to keep at it or not. What's your expierence?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerious

Hey everyone!

I posted an intro in the main board saying some basic things about myself. I'm new to the forums here. Anyway, I've been reading up on gaining for a bit and finally took the plunge almost a year ago. I've gained close to 30 lbs in that time. Probably slow compared to others on here, but I'm OK with taking it slow. The added weight should stay on better that way anyway hopefully, lol.

Right now I'm at a bit of a cross roads I guess. I haven't quite decided if I want to stay where I am or keep on gaining. My current pants are getting tight and if I go up much more I'm going to have to buy more clothes, my dresses are definitely getting very snug.

Have you guys ever got to the point where you're not sure what to do next? And how did you figure it out?

I was looking at some old pics of myself from a year ago and can see a difference, I was surprised, I guess it happens so gradual you don't really notice it in the moment. Maybe I'll post some before and after pics later.

Latest posts

Back