• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Did he ever accept me?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oona

¬.¬
It has come to my attention in VERY recent conversations with my husband that he wants me to lose weight. Now, I know he meant no harm by it, but I also know that I just rid myself of wanting to compulsively diet and excersize to conform to what society and everyone else wants me to look like.

I think what triggered it was the fact that I mentioned doing some semi-nude modeling and he flipped out! He told me that he had looked at some of those sites and that the women on there were repulsively huge (Ladies, dont worry, you are gorgeous and I think you look GREAT). But the thing is... they were MY SIZE. SO was he saying Im repulsive as well?

And now he wants to eat healty, excersze, and lose the pounds! I have no issue with that until he brought me into it. Suggesting that it would be good for me too. I feel like Im getting mixed signals here and, damn, its confusing..

"I love you the way you are! Dont change." to (while looking at pictures of ladies that are shaped exactly like myself) "Thats repulsive."

So, I guess I just need some advise on what to do!

And Im sorry if I offended anyone in anyway. It was definetly unintentional!

Latest posts

Back