• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Digital Cameras -- Any recommendations?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SparklingBBW

What's new pussycat?
I'd like to get a new digital camera as I'm not happy with the one I have. I'm not very experienced with cameras so I was hoping some of the fantastic photographers here might have some recommendations. Here's what I'd like in a new camera:

- Under 200-250 dollars.
- Easy to use in all aspects (I'm very inexperienced.)
- Able to take very clear and detailed pictures of small items like jewelry.
- Also easy to take candid social gathering shots.

So basically, good all around camera, relatively cheap and easy to use. Anybody have a "Coolpix" or "Sureshot". I'm thinking something like those but there are so many models to consider.

Thanks in advance!
Gee

Back