Dims Crushes

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
DO you or have you had a crush on anyone on Dims?

The truth is......I do have a crush on someone here. He has the sexiest voice I have ever heard. I wish I could kiss him in real life. Funny thing is, the first time I saw his pic, I was NOT attracted to him. Then I got to know him a little and.........:wubu:

:blush: Has anyone else felt this way?

Forgotten_Futures

Yeah, there are many women here I've developed silly pointless interweb crushes on simply from the way they post on the forums... well, and what I know of how they look =P.

Shosh

Susannah
Hey Mimosa, Just go for it girl!;) You are a beauty, and I have a hunch that he is already digging on you too.;) Think I know who it is too.:D Shhh I will keep it a secret. Susannah

Ned Sonntag

Outermost Hoodoo Doctor
Gotta be some connection between crushes:wubu: , squashing:eek: , and mash notes:batting: .

samestar

Mimosa, don't apologize for the same type thread. I have a crush on at least 2 ladies here based on their replies to threads and what I see in pics. there is nothing wrong with a crush! :D ;)

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Hey Mimosa, Just go for it girl!;) You are a beauty, and I have a hunch that he is already digging on you too.;) Think I know who it is too.:D Shhh I will keep it a secret. Susannah

You are very sweet, Susannah. Thank you. :bow: ( I think you are very pretty!)
I don't think he feels the same way. :( It has been a while since I felt this way about anyone. I am going to try to forget about my feelings.
I hate to say it but I think Divals is right.

Butterbelly

Melting in the desert
My online crush led to a RL relationship with a fellow Dims chatter.

Shosh

Susannah
You are very sweet, Susannah. Thank you. :bow: ( I think you are very pretty!)
I don't think he feels the same way. :( It has been a while since I felt this way about anyone. I am going to try to forget about my feelings.
I hate to say it but I think Divals is right.
Put it out there and let him know how feel. If he is not into it, there is like a million guys here who would love you to have a crush on them.;) Am I right guys? :D Susannah

Shosh

Susannah
Mimosa, don't apologize for the same type thread. I have a crush on at least 2 ladies here based on their replies to threads and what I see in pics. there is nothing wrong with a crush! :D ;)

A crush is good. I secretly adore a few of the guys here. There are some very yummy guys here. But it is only a crush and it is innocent. I will never reveal who I have a crush on. Will take that to the grave.;) :D Shosh

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
Put it out there and let him know how feel. If he is not into it, there is like a million guys here who would love you to have a crush on them.;) Am I right guys? :D Susannah

Thanks Susannah:bow: Are you sure you don't want to date me?:)
I told him...he knows. I got a phone call. And I have never let anyone call me from the internet.
Also, I don't think any of the guys would want to answer that .

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member

She put it out there and let him know, by starting this thread. There were clues there for him to make it known, and the ball was in his court then.

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
The good news is that I been feeling a whole lot better just by confessing my crush here.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Oh, I totally have a few crushes on a few of the lovely ladies here but since they all have fellas of their own, I keep things to myself.

I enjoy the many nice chats here and a periodic private email with someone is also very nice.

I'm currently unattached in the real world, so if anyone wishes to chat with me, feel free to write.

Dennis

Arrhythmia

Queen-Size Hottie!
Thanks Susannah:bow: Are you sure you don't want to date me?:)
I told him...he knows. I got a phone call. And I have never let anyone call me from the internet.
Also, I don't think any of the guys would want to answer that .
So, you got a phone call, huh? Hope it works out, Sweetie! :D

Latest posts