• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

divorce

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

it's only me

I'm sure there's a few people that has gone through a divorce, I just wanted to ask a few questions, they may sound silly but I just wanted to know what it was like.

it looks like I will be headed in that direction soon after 22yrs, I just wanted to ask a few questions one is was it unexpected, or did you see it coming, was there others involved(affairs), or the 2 of you just got tired of each other & decided to just call it quits.

where there kids involved(none here), how did you handle it I mean was it hard on you or was like a big relief to finally get away from things.

and how did the 2 of you handle it financially I was told that I didn't deserve nothing cause I didn't work out side of the house(his choice), I didn't contribute a dime to the house hold so I don't deserve anything, & he(husband) didn't care what the system says, I didn't waste my time arguing cause I know better.

any advice on what to expect & how to handle things will be helpful, thanks.

Latest posts

Back