• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Do you give off a gay vibe?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Toil

Ever been assumed of being gay by someone? Once? Often? Ocassionally? Never? Interestingly enough it's a great compliment to me when a gay friend or acquaintance says something like "You'd make a great queer, Les". To have a feminine side is definitely a beautiful thing. Same definitely goes for women who have lots of boy in them. I mean, I'm almost suspicious when a dude gives off TOO much of a straight vibe.

I personally can't recall a situation where someone thought I was gay unless you count the half a dozen times a gay dude blatantly hit on me. I don't think that should count since a lot of gay dudes would hit on Mr. T if they felt like it.

So yeah, who here gives off any semblance of a gay vibe?

And to be fair, do any of our queer compadres here give off a straight vibe?

And here's a bonus question. Do you think you give off more of a gay vibe online than off? I'd have to raise my hand on that one. I say things like "Thanks oodles for the nice words" or "Hugs, sweety-poo" or even "talk to me, girlfrien'!" and I wouldn't think of utterly such things in person. Are some of you women more masculine online?

Latest posts

Back