Do you like being fat? And if so why or why not?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
This a question that was asked in another forum that I recently became a member of. Just curious of the replies here and how they differ from what I've read there. Just to clear the air, I love being fat and I enjoy all the aspects of it. Just curious of what people here think?

Jay78

I’m chubby but I plan to get much bigger. Thus far I absolutely love it. I love me growing belly, the stretch marks and the ability to throw caution to the wind with my eating. I can’t wait to get bigger lazier and hungrier!

Frogman

Yes and no, but more yes than no.

Background: I was skinny-to-average my entire life, but had weight gain fantasies since I was young. ~8 years ago around age 30, I finally succumbed--and to date have gained 120 lbs (which is a lot since I'm also very short). So my perspective on being fat is different than someone who's been fat most or all of their life.

The main reason I like being fat is that it really turns me on. It's autoerotic. And since it's a part of me now, all I have to do is play with or examine my fatness to achieve a measure of sexual gratification. Ideally I would have a real-life partner to share the experience with, but I'm extremely introverted so thus far have only done so with a couple of awesome 'cyberfeeders'.

The main downside (apart from the obvious stuff like friends/family reactions, etc) is that I'm starting to feel physically uncomfortable. It's possible to be fat and fit, but I chose to deliberately give up exercise and just get fat. Mission accomplished--but now when someone suggests a hike, or I'm forced to exert myself--panic sets in and I either avoid it or end up a sweaty mess. I could eat healthier and get into better shape, but that's where I get conflicted since I'm so accustomed to the gaining lifestyle.
In a way, it's like outgrowing clothes. Fantasy vs. reality. The idea of it is more enjoyable than actually ripping your pants when you bend over (at least in public).

I could go on, but I'm rambling. Bottom line: I truly love being fat (and getting fatter), but I'm at a point where real-life obstacles are becoming serious considerations...

Poet

Years ago I was well fed and didn’t realize that I was getting overweight and it dawned on me the day I couldn’t suck in my gut in the shower anymore. My gf enjoyed and I didn’t mind it. I was always skinny up to that point and I wasn’t very muscular. It was all in my belly pretty much and it jiggled.

I found that I slept a lot better because I feeling more tired because of the extra weight. I really liked that part of it but I didn’t like some of the comments. Some people thought I looked healthier and some people didn’t like it but their judging me in their personal preferences. I was shocked at how differently I was being treated. People felt inclined in calling me fat. That wire on me a little bit to be honest.

At that point I was trying to rely on my metabolism to lose the weight but my metabolism wasn’t the same it took a long time to get a flat belly again. I was into a casual lifestyle and didn’t work out.

I went through some life stressors and d’évidée that I need to take care of myself and put on weight to be healthier. That’s when my current gf noticed me, she comes from a culture of foodies and at one point food was scarce in their culture and she’ll ask if I’ve eaten.

I had found feederism when I got on the internet and was compelled by it seeing women that were sun my and slowly becoming BBW. I think it was then I realized that I prefer BBW. My gf doesn’t know about how I feel but I saw her grow in front of me the last few years. I’m lucky.

I think that she wants me to be even healthier and wants me to put on weight. I think I’m ok with that because it’s something that we can share together our affinity for food. I love it when she feeds me home cooked meals and she always cooks enough so that we’re both stuffed.

It didn’t last long with the first gf that fed me and I came out of a divorce years back that affected me physically I was under weight. I was careful with whom I want to spend my time with and if she lets me eat as much as I want and we’re supporting each other I’m ok with that.

The first time I was fat I didn’t enjoy it because I felt like I was alone. This is pre-Internet without being encouraged and this time I haven’t gained enough we’re I’ve gotten the comments but I’m by I’m not by myself this time which is better I think. I liked how my belly jiggled and my so’s just encourage it be giving me food. I also like feeling fuller, always having energy and feeling like my legs, butt and everything is bigger.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
More of me votes 'yes' on this than votes 'no.'

By and large it 'feels right' to me, and like I've finally claimed an identity that on the inside I always knew was right for me. I like the sensation of jiggling and feeling my own softness. It is often erotic to me.

On the other hand I've never totally kicked away societal and family views that 'letting yourself get fat' is a failure of some type or other (character? will? discipline?). I know fatphobia is a thing. It is not the most attractive look to my wife. I regret it sometimes when walking or cycling and and feeling limits earlier than I used to.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I always thought that fat people were so beautiful. I particularly liked big bellies. I like inflation and instant weight gain scenes in cartoons, when I was a child.

I wanted to be fat but it was impressed upon me that it wasn't a good thing to be, even though all of the men on my fathers side of the family were fat. I started to engage in padding, because it allowed be to be a fat boy, even though just for a short time.

When puberty arrived, I turned out to be gay and it was the fat guys that I found attractive. My dad liked the old slapstick comedies, which inevitable featured a fat man. I used to have to put a magazine on my lap to hide from my dad, what these fat guys did to me.

My first boyfriend was a skinny guy. I swore that I would make it work. But he didn't have the right body parts. All my other boyfriends have been fat. But that didn't work either. It turned out that my dream was of two fat guys together. Eventually, I plucked up the courage to put on more weight than I was already blessed with. I wanted to have a big belly and I had the right genetics for that to happen.

Now I'm fat and happy. I'm a gainer and I still pad. I have every intention of getting fatter. I like being more than twice the size of most other men. I like being too big for everything. I like how people like to hug, poke, prod, rub and pat me. I like how people feed me, because they think I must be a guy with an appetite. For me, it's an identity that I like. I'm the fat man. I like for people to perceive me as the fat man and their fatphobic comments please me rather than hurt me, because they tell me that I'm the man that I've always wanted to be. I've have the sort of body that I think is beautiful and, if other people don't see it the same way as I do, then everything is fine, because it's not their body; it's mine.

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
This a question that was asked in another forum that I recently became a member of. Just curious of the replies here and how they differ from what I've read there. Just to clear the air, I love being fat and I enjoy all the aspects of it. Just curious of what people here think?
Same for me, 100 percent!
I’ve been on the heavier side my entire life...and endured a great deal of judgement for my size, appetite, and how much I ate.

For so many years, I thought I was a freak for actually enjoying my size (even in spite of the ridicule), and also for loving and preferring fat women to the “socially acceptable” size two’s.

Since coming to embrace my size and inner desires, I’ve intentionally gone from just “heavy” to truly fat...and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made. Not only is it an immense turn on, as I think someone else here has said...but I feel such a deep fulfilment on an interior level...and feel truly “myself” as a fat guy! There’s also something to be said about eating whatever you desire, even in massive quantities, and feeling the weight pile on. Lol

That being said, I’m also into maintaining my health along the way...I take my vitamins, mix in some healthy foods, and I exercise regularly too. But I wouldn’t ever choose to be thinner again...I’m extremely happy with myself. And I also love to see others in our community embracing what truly makes them happiest, and being unafraid to be themselves.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I think that I've always been fat on the inside. Now I have an outside to match. I was once talking with a trans friend about how happy he was now that his transition was almost complete. I said, "I'm transitioning into a polar bear." He understood what I meant and laughed.

shadowcat

A part of me says yes, and another says no.

By and large it 'feels right' to me, and like I've finally claimed an identity that on the inside I always knew was right for me. I like the sensation of jiggling and feeling my own softness. It is often erotic to me.

My yes side relates. Plus looking down and seeing my belly bulge like when i drop something or working on something. I like catching a side view of myself in the mirror and feeling myself sqiush as i move and bend different ways. Then theres the feeling of being physiclly heavy.

On the other hand I've never totally kicked away societal and family views that 'letting yourself get fat' is a failure of some type or other (character? will? discipline?). I know fatphobia is a thing. It is not the most attractive look to my wife. I regret it sometimes when walking or cycling and and feeling limits earlier than I used to.
My no part relates too. That and health is something I cant seem to get past. It might be a hard No forever.

littlefairywren

Wren aka ISFJ
DM Supporter
I go up and down about liking my fat body. Like many others have said, the down side can be the physical limitations that it can create, like having bad knees (*waves hand wildly*).
There are certain amusing annoyances as well, like being bottom heavy and having to navigate your way into a vehicle that isn't low to the ground.

The flip side is, I like my softness and that it makes me feel feminine.

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
I go up and down about liking my fat body. Like many others have said, the down side can be the physical limitations that it can create, like having bad knees (*waves hand wildly*).
There are certain amusing annoyances as well, like being bottom heavy and having to navigate your way into a vehicle that isn't low to the ground.

The flip side is, I like my softness and that it makes me feel feminine.
I definitely know how you feel! :)

Latest posts