Do you like being fat? And if so why or why not?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AmyJo1976

SSBBW & FFA
DM Lifetime Supporting Member
DM Supporter
One thing I like about being fat is that I have no guilt in eating what I want. It just feels great not to have that always on my mind like I used to! Life is so much more enjoyable 🙂

fat hiker

there is sugar in fruit. why are you promoting a diet devoid of fruit?
I'm not promoting a diet devoid of fruit.

To clarify, a diet devoid of "sugar" is a diet devoid of "sucrose", aka "processed sugar". Sucrose causes all sorts of trouble for the human body/

The sugar in fruit is "fructose", and while you can overdo with fructose, it takes a lot - something like an 'all fruit' diet. Most 'sugar-free' diets, such as the one I've experienced, substitute some fruit sugar for sweetening to replace the far more dangerous sucrose.

That said, and back on track, I enjoy being fat... most of the time. But sometimes, when my knees hurt or my older clothes don't fit, I have second thoughts too.

Shotha

DM Supporter
But sometimes, when my knees hurt or my older clothes don't fit, I have second thoughts too.
The expense of buying new clothes all the time was really starting to impair my enjoyment of getting fatter. Then, one day, I hit on the idea of buying new clothes a size or two bigger than I needed and I could just grow into them and spend the money that I saved on more food.

Jack Secret

tickle my amygdala
http://www.facebook.com/kenneth.c.phillips,
My answer over all is no. I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 282 lbs. I was up to 320 lbs. I have been experiencing chronic pain in my lower half. Every joint hurts ALL THE TIME. I'm T2 Diabetic with high BP and Cholesterol. I have no desire to get thin, but I would like to be smaller in order to get rid of the pain and discomfort and possibly reverse the diabetes. Other than that I have gotten to be a little more confident with my looks and my bigger body over the years. For me i think when i physically feel better- i will be better mentally and have a lot more love for my body!
I really good friend of mine who is 45 (and would barely be considered plump) just had a gastric bypass JUST to get her diabetes under control. It had gotten so bad that the doctor is the one that recommended she have the bypass. Typically, somebody that young and barely considered full figured, would have been given a diet regimen to follow. I couldn't believe it when she told me that her doctor made the recommendation to her! Her diabetes issues must have gotten SERIOUSLY out of control.

Like her husband, I like bigger girls, but when it comes to somebody that you love you absolutely have to put that aside. I hate that is what it has come to, but she's looking at her LIFE here!

I really good friend of mine who is 45 (and would barely be considered plump) just had a gastric bypass JUST to get her diabetes under control. It had gotten so bad that the doctor is the one that recommended she have the bypass. Typically, somebody that young and barely considered full figured, would have been given a diet regimen to follow. I couldn't believe it when she told me that her doctor made the recommendation to her! Her diabetes issues must have gotten SERIOUSLY out of control.

Like her husband, I like bigger girls, but when it comes to somebody that you love you absolutely have to put that aside. I hate that is what it has come to, but she's looking at her LIFE here!
It's so scary when your body betrays you like that. I am SO lucky that my Diabetes is well controlled - as are all of my "conditions". between my medicine and some attempt at limiting my sugar intake (though I could do wayyyy better than i do if i'm honest), i have had very good AIC numbers. If my Diabetes was out of control I would already be on the path for the surgery. at 41 years old, 5'4" and being in the 280's with my weight- i am quite lucky when it comes to this. I am very aware that it is luck though, and am working on losing some weight and improving my health naturally. I was able to lose 30 lbs from May and August of 2020 and keep it off, but have struggled to get on track and get the loss moving again. Gonna really work on it in this coming week to get going in the right direction again!

Shotha

DM Supporter
I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed that I only weighed 14 stone. (I actually weight almost 26 stone.) It really upset me.

kbomb

It must have been nice all the same to wake up with an extra 12 stone! Some people dream of that part!

Last edited:

sarahee543

I used to be 9 stone 4 at my lightest. Uk size 8 in clothes.
Now I'm at least 12 stone(I dislike scales so I may be heavier20210605_121726.jpg)and pushing a uk size 16.
I enjoy being curvy, enjoy being naked, sex is better but I've got a fat and getting fatter boyfriend too so its extra awesome.
I dont like not feeling right in clothes, I miss being able to wear any old thing, dislike the expense of buying new stuff. I keep thinking about getting skinny again but also think about getting fatter.
Just put on a dress from last year and can't fasten the belt.

Bigt2016

Not only do I love being fat I'm actively getting fatter each new pound and stretch mark drives me crazy always looking for my forever feeder though can't wait to grow much much fatter

SSBHM

what she said, lol.

Well, I also don't like it when all my clothes get too tight, and yet, I like it. It's confusing, right?

I wonder how many people are like me, and like feeling fatter, not just being fat. I think I try to lose weight so I can re-gain weight, too. Does anyone else do that?

And, to close, cool weather is better because you don't sweat as much, and you don't lose your appetite, and I like wearing big sweaters. :)

Latest posts