• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Does anyone else have this problem???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calauria

La Negra Hermosa
I rarely meet anyone whom we have mutual chemistry and physical attraction. But, when I do, they always have some major character flaw that makes it impossible to be with them, but still, I stick around and try to make it work, hoping things will change, for fear I will never again find someone I'd find mutual chemistry.

Like, right now, I'm seeing this east indian guy whom I think is such a cutie pie, but to tell you the truth, he gets on my damn nerves!!! He's way to dominating and demanding of me. The other night he asks me if I would marry him if he were to ask. In my mind, I was thinking, "Child please!!! Hell to the NO!!" Can't imagine being married to someone who gets on my nerves as bad as he does!! But the physical attraction is definitely there between us.

I've met a lot of guys who were almost everything I wanted in a partner, except there was know chemistry on my side. I even date them longer hoping my feelings would change, but no. The father of my children was such a guy, but he became a monster. He was very abusive, had an untreated by choice mental disorder and was a drug user. When he became abusive towards me, that killed what little feelings I had for him. I had no business being in a relationship with him in the first place, since my feelings for him was not strong enough in the first place, but I decided to give a try, thought that maybe I was just being too picky. I was with him for 2 and 1/2 years. That was the longest I've been in a relationship.

With all this being said, I consider myself as not ever having a real boyfriend. And, as for me being bisexual, I've never had a girlfriend, either. I have never dated a woman for that matter. Which I would like to happen. I would like to be in a meaningul relationship with a woman. It has always been sex, , but it is harder to meet women. I think. I see a lot of women that I'm attracted to, but not sure if they are bisexual or lesbian. I'm in Alabama, right now, for petes sake. It is totally different her than in south florida.

I hope that I am making sense. Does anyone else have this problem?? Does anyone have any advise?? Anything to enlighten me or just any kind of comment???

Latest posts

Back