• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Don't Move by Emma O'beale/Arnold Layne/Zoom (SSBBW,SciFi, Immobility, ~XXWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BTB

a nut, but not just a nut
SSBBW,SciFi, Immobility, ~XXWG - classic story about extreme retroactive feeding via a time-machine

Don't Move
By Emma O'Beale
As told to Arnold Layne (aka Zoom on the Dimensions forums)

Last week I woke up and thought, what the heck was I doing?

My boyfriend had met me when I was only 400 pounds. He declared me the best girl he'd ever met, but he wanted someone heavier. I decided I was tired of waiting for the right guy (after all, I was 23 and not getting any younger), so I agreed to gain some more weight for him. At first I was worried about health problems, but he assured me there weren't any if I got enough exercise.

I agreed to move into his house because my cheap apartment was kinda small anyway. But I was a little surprised when I saw how wide the doors were, and how big my bedroom was!

"So, lover," I purred to him, "how're you gonna fatten me up? I think some chocolate milkshakes would be a good starter."

"Nope," he said. "I'm an inventor, and simply feeding you regular food would be too time-consuming. You'd take a year or more to gain 100 pounds."

"Wow, 100 pounds? How heavy would you like me?"

"Not too much," he said, lying through his teeth. "But though I can give you whatever food you like, I'd like to try something on you."

"Oh!" I said. "Is it one of those food tubes you hear about? Or maybe a pump attached to..."

"Nope."

"Well, what is it then?"

"I have a kind of time machine. I can change history with a press of the button so you already ate lots more food in the past."

"Huh? You mean you press a button and it becomes reality that I ate more food in the past?"

"Yep. Saves us a mess."

"Will I feel anything?"

"Nope, just fatter."

"So what do I do?"

"It's simple. I need you to sit on the really strong bed I built, and get ready."

"Dave, I'm scared. Are you sure it's safe?"

"Emma, of course it's safe. I tried it on a stray dog that was starving. It got a bit fatter and stopped rummaging through my garbage cans. So, how about it?" He smiled, and I could never resist his smile.

So, I got into the bed. It didn't even give under my 400 pounds, which told me this bed was going to be very handy.

He got out of the next room a smallish device with a long wire that looked to be some sort of antenna. He started making calculations with much button pressing.

"Okay," he said, "here goes..." and pressed the large red button.

----

Instantly I felt a hundred pounds heavier. The bed had a scale readout that now jumped to 502. My belly stuck out and my breasts inflated. Strangely my clothes stretched to fit, as if I'd been wearing a larger size all along.

"Wow! What happened? Why so big a gain?"

"Well, Emma, I think the machine caused you to retro-eat just a little more each meal in your past, and I guess it adds up to a hundred and two pounds.

Needless to say Dave was quite dashing that evening, he was too interested in my new size that he couldn't concentrate on any lab work, or even dinner, and we had a lot of fun that night.

Next day, he announced that the machine would probably work on me once per day without any problems in altering history, and he wanted to try it on me again.

This was a week ago. I was starting to dread what might happen next. I also stopped thinking he only wanted me to gain a "little" more. But his sincere hug and kiss was enough to melt my resolve. I agreed to continue.

WHAM! My belly had become somewhat distended and hung slightly over my much thicker legs. The breasts were larger and yet again I noticed my clothes were in a new size.

But the bed scale said, 654! Now it was a gain of 152! Plus, I could not get up. "Hey! What gives? I think I've gained enough."

"Hmmm... I guess perhaps eating more food caused you to want to have more meals in the past, and this might've caused you to gain more."

But, Dave was ecstatic. He felt like fondling the bloated me, watching things wobble at the slightest touch and being intensely happy. I obliged him. I felt the gaining was over, so I thoughthe could be content with me. And it only meant the loss of being able to stand for longer periods. Soon I should be able to walk around, admittedly with some difficulty but it should be okay.

Stupidly, I went to sleep next to him and dreamed of chocolate treats.

----

Next day I felt strange cravings. "Dave, I need lots and lots of chocolate. Why am I so hungry?"

"Hmmm... I guess you want to eat a lot every day now, since your past was changed."

The whole day I forcibly kept myself from eating too much. It was a real labor. Having a normal meal really made my huge stomach growl. Dave agreed to not use the machine again on me, but he had work to do in the basement.

The basement?? How was I to find out what he did down there? I couldn't even get out of bed yet! I started exercising my arms and legs to build up strength and maybe I could get out by tomorrow...

Next day came. I woke up to find I was much larger.

My belly now stuck way out and I could no longer reach all of it. It covered much of my legs, which were extremely thick and spread out forcibly from the weight of the belly. The breasts were tremendous. And this time, I had no clothes, just a couple of large towels over me.

My neck had trouble turning to let me see the bed scale, but when I got there it read 890.

"Sorry my love," said Dave, "but I got to fantasizing about you and I couldn't help it."

"I didn't agree to this! Change me back NOW!"

"I can't! It's hard to change the past! It took me months to alter the variables of history to get you to eat more! Do you know how hard it is to get someone to eat LESS?"

"What do I do? I can't move much at all! I can only move my arms a bit, wiggle my toes and turn my head slowly!"

"Well, does mobility really matter to you when you've got me?"

I thought about it. Strangely, he was right. I didn't have a job. I didn't have any ambition to do anything. I didn't even mind being really fat-- except if I wanted to go to the bathroom I had to use the bed's bidet feature.

----

Well, there you have it. For a week my Dave used that machine on me and really increased my incredible width and abundance to new extremes. After a couple more days I could no longer move my head, and the other day I lost the use of my arms. Now all I have is wiggling my fingers and toes, smiling (really hard to do) and blinking. Oh, and of course talking, but for how long?

I don't see how I can please Dave, being so big, since I can't do any of the pleasurable things he used to like, but I hope things are okay for him. Recently I've had a really great feeling just looking at my endless ton-plus blubber, though Dave is still as cute as ever.

I have to stop talking about this now, I'm really famished and Dave says he's going to give me a really great retro meal. I can hardly wait.

Back