• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Eyes Bigger Than Your Stomach?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I can't stand being hungry. The only thing worse than feeling hungry is eating a meal that doesn't satisfy the hunger. I get pissed off when hunger is fierce and somebody hands me an apple. I can already feel the gas building in my stomach just looking at the little thing. It makes hunger often feel WORSE so that I'd rather not eat the apple. I'd rather wait till I can get to KFC and really do some damage.

the problem is sometimes I'm not really sure what I need and I tend to overdo it. Yesterday I bought lunch from the freezer section at CVS. It was a Digiorno frozen individual pizza. I looked at that thing and thought, "Hrumph," and threw another one in the basket. Single serving my foot. Yeah, if I were eight years old. It's Friday so I got two pizzas and some root beer. WOOPAH!

By the time I finished the food I was so stuffed it was slightly uncomfortable. Ordinarily I can put it away but sometimes I really can't. At the end of the day the office usually orders pizza and people grab slices before heading towards the elevator to go home. By then usually I'm game for a slice, not so yesterday. I was still full. I went to my mom's to bring her a little early Mother's day gift and as per usual she tried to offer me food. Still wasn't hungry, and was still full by the time I got home and finally turned in for bed.

Then there are times where I will eat something and I am still not satisfied. I've gone to restaurants with people, ate a meal and was still hungry. I left my party only to go home and eat extra or stop off someplace and make up the difference. I feel guilty going back and getting more when I already ate what would seem to be enough yet my stomach is putting up a fight and I'm nearly delirious with unsatisfied hunger.

Is anybody else like this or am I a freak? I tend to overdo things a lot simply because of hunger fears and it seems my needs change so often it's hard for me to know how much is enough beforehand. I HATE the feeling of hunger.

Latest posts

Back