• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA's being "in the closet"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judge_Dre

I never liked it when male fat admirers say how they feel discriminated against because of their attraction to big women. Often I read posts on Dimensions about how someone is "in the closet" or how they "came out." There's been a few times I read someone saying how similar growing up a FA is to growing up gay.

I consider the two experiences to be drastically different. A fat admirer keeping his desires secret does so to avoid embarrassment by his peers. Gays stay in the closet for more serious reasons as many of you well know.

Do any of you find it offensive that the comparison is being made between fat admirers and LGBTs? I know how it feels to be poked fun at for liking fat women, but I don't think it ever compares to what gays go though. There isn't a fat admirer in the world who is afraid he/she maybe be killed because of their desires.

Overall, I think the phrase "in the closet" has been used more liberally than it was before. I've witnessed it used to describe everything from a person's political beliefs to liking an uncool TV show. That really diminishes how serious the term really is.

Latest posts

Back