• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FAs into 150+ lb range

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreneticFang

I feel out of place because I really enjoy being curvy, but the average girl that most FAs look for is well beyond 200 lbs.

No love for the 15-30 lbs overweight girls, really. It's even worse because I thoroughly enjoy any kind of fat talk or weight gain talk. Most guys into that have their ideal girl really tipping the scales and can't be happy with just the extra bulge over jeans look. I find myself just giving up and resorting back to dieting.

I'm more likely to find a guy that likes a thin girl than one happy with curvy, even here in Dimensions.

Any others feel that way here?

Latest posts

Back