Quantcast

Fat as a compliment?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

tuffghost

I would consider that a compliment :)

I've only really ever been complimented on weight loss (weight loss being entirely unintentional), but it would be nice to hear a compliment directed more towards my curves, as I do take pride it them!

rubenesquehunny

I don't so much mind the term fat lol as I mind the reaction of those around me...for example, if a guy turns to me and says "damn baby you fat!" :eat2:I can take it and respond with anything I want to...whether I say "yup, all the more for that lucky S.O.B. to take and ride with" :wubu:eek:r "oh really, cause I thought when I got undressed I was a size 2?!?" :doh: depending on how it was uttered...BUT it is the look on the faces of those around me like "oh no he didn't" :eek: like being called fat is the same as finding out your man just banged your mom; unacceptable. I don't mind being called fat, :happy: cause I am fat lol but I am also pretty, funny, smart as hell, clever, sexy ect and I just hope those words and not just fat are used to describe me....though during frisky times I do love it when he tells me my fat is sexy to him since that was the one part of me I was told was always gross and to know it is turn on for him makes me comfortable enough to really get into it and enjoy!!:D:blush: