• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fat people are bad…

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandi (FFA)

cand.bellyrub'er
Sorry about my headline! lol

I’m just so pissed off.. I wish I could change the way the World are looking at fat people.

Have you ever notice someone say: He is fat, BUT he is really sweet ?
WHY do they have to say that? Like it’s okay he is fat, because he is sweet, or that the sweetness cover the fat part of him. Like “don’t worry” he is sweet, don’t be scared that he is fat, and in no control…… lol *knock my head into the monitor*

I’ve never heard anyone say, “he is slim, BUT very sweet”.

I just hate this!!!! (inside I can laugh of people then they say stuff like this about others)… they just don’t know better – I see this as a bit of unintelligence!

The word of the day
Like the way people once thought the earth was flat
– well, people will someday realize, that we don’t have to be flat either ;) giggles

Latest posts

Back