Quantcast

Fat Wrestlers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Colonial Warrior

Here's a match from one month ago. It's from Florida's American Combat Wrestling (ACW). It's for that promotion's women's championship. Champion Jenna has to face my favorite, The Fallen Flower Kikyo!

Colonial Warrior

I might be dating myself, but one of my favorites was Reggie Bennett.

I also remember Bennett as an actress. She made a brief cameo in Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

I just have found a photo I had from the Wrestling Eye magazine.

She retired in 2001. Is my best guess she is still living in Japan.

reggiebennet2.jpg

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I also remember Bennett as an actress. She made a brief cameo in Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone.

I just have found a photo I had from the Wrestling Eye magazine.

She retired in 2001. Is my best guess she is still living in Japan.
She really started to get bigger when she started wrestling in Japan, which I think was probably the last 3-4 years of her career. I remember reading back then that she married a Japanese man, so you are probably right about her living in Japan now.

Shotha

DM Supporter
I took up amateur sumo, mainly because I thought that it would help me to put on weight. It certainly did that for me. I still follow the diet that our coach gave to us. I realize that there is an American professional wrestler called Yokozuna. However, Yokozuna is also the highest rank in sumo wrestling. Rikishi (the technical term for sumo wrestlers) of this rank are usually of spectacular size.

Latest posts