• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Fatlane Online at Fatlaneonline

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatlane

Starting Arvist
2008_001s.jpg

This time around, it'll be totally free and I'm going to do whatever I can to keep it free. That means I avoid two things:

1. Publicity
2. Bikinis or the equivalent

That should keep traffic manageable. I want the site to be a place where I can show that anyone is allowed to be beautiful - ANYONE. I'd be happy to do a portrait for anyone here and post it there. There are just a few caveats, provisos, and quid pro quos:

1. I don't want to do any picture that's dangerous, illegal, sick, insane, or obscene.
2. The best pics are where you're NOT looking dead-center into the camera.
3. Once I draw the pic, I own the pic I done did draw.

Whether you're an old friend, new acquaintance, or a total stranger, I'd love to take a stab and drawing you up.

If you're a hater, take it elsewhere. I'm here to have some fun, make some folks happy, and build up the SA community.

If you're a friend, well, how about u post pix plz kthxbi?

Back