Feelings on Guy Tits?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mine are so huge, bigger than any of the guys pics I've seen so far...I've never thought of it as "good" thing... I don't know if I'm brave enough to post a pic here :confused:
checks out profile..muhaha....

ohhh lots of stuff there...

dangit...your religious but you have some major talent..did you post in the music thread yet?

MillyLittleMonster

Shinigami
Who was that really fat guy I think he was from the US and his mum basically cared for him too much and he ended up becoming bedridden.

He had HUGE moobs!

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Who was that really fat guy I think he was from the US and his mum basically cared for him too much and he ended up becoming bedridden.

He had HUGE moobs!
He could still walk, assuming you're referring to the "Half Ton Teen". (What a gyp... he topped out at 800.)

singingNerd79

checks out profile..muhaha....

ohhh lots of stuff there...

dangit...your religious but you have some major talent..did you post in the music thread yet?
LOL!!! YOU are hilarious.... and so what I'm religious... that doesn't make me a good person (see what I did there? lol :happy: :D)

malefeeder

I'm a growing BHM/Feedee and I love where the fat is going. It's obviously in my belly and I have good sized moobs and I love to play with them and wish they were bigger. Though I equally love my ass/thighs and also wish they were bigger.
It's not weird that I like my fat to develop like a woman's fat right?

Marlayna

I'm a growing BHM/Feedee and I love where the fat is going. It's obviously in my belly and I have good sized moobs and I love to play with them and wish they were bigger. Though I equally love my ass/thighs and also wish they were bigger.
It's not weird that I like my fat to develop like a woman's fat right?
As long as you're happy, that's all that matters.

KittyCourtz

Freelance Illustrator
Next to a man's tummy, his flabby pectorals are my favorite things. =)

@bigrich711: Lovely pics.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
I had a breast reduction when I lost weight and I was thrilled with the result. Lots of men do it too.
I's gonna hafta present an alternate view...

Thumbs down on breast reduction, at least for me. I've seriously thought of getting mine lifted and reduced, to, you know, an actual documented cup size. I've been told it would reduce my occasional back strain, and I wouldn't have to buy my bras from pharmacies. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Great America with co-workers, and I couldn't get on the Vertical Velocity ride, because the harness would not close over my chest. Two attendants, and everybody staring. Kinda put a damper on the whole trip for me: I kept thinking I was going to blow a buckle and go flying off.

But then I look at the photos of reduced breasts, and I see the scars. I scar easily, and I don't want my breasts looking like that. Simple as that. I've seen a man who had a breast reduction, and instead of having prominent breasts, he had prominent breast reduction scars. I'm not a huge moob fan, but I'll take them over cosmetic surgery.

Marlayna

I's gonna hafta present an alternate view...

Thumbs down on breast reduction, at least for me. I've seriously thought of getting mine lifted and reduced, to, you know, an actual documented cup size. I've been told it would reduce my occasional back strain, and I wouldn't have to buy my bras from pharmacies. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Great America with co-workers, and I couldn't get on the Vertical Velocity ride, because the harness would not close over my chest. Two attendants, and everybody staring. Kinda put a damper on the whole trip for me: I kept thinking I was going to blow a buckle and go flying off.

But then I look at the photos of reduced breasts, and I see the scars. I scar easily, and I don't want my breasts looking like that. Simple as that. I've seen a man who had a breast reduction, and instead of having prominent breasts, he had prominent breast reduction scars. I'm not a huge moob fan, but I'll take them over cosmetic surgery.
The scars can be a little scary till they fade. Everyone heals differently, but mine looked great. When done well, they barely show, and there are new creams and gel pads on the market that work pretty well.
It's a trade off, scars for smaller shaped breasts, and a personal decision. I wish I had gotten it done a long time ago. :)

Latest posts