FFA Prowling Around...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

blubberismanly

Basically New
Okay, I've been trying my luck on so-called dating sites and getting essentially nowhere. The majority of those sites are loaded with pretty guys, or college jocks, and they all start to look alike. Since this place is crawling with BHMs just wanting belly rubs, and I'm totally addicted to rubbing big bellies, I thought I'd give this a try. Sorry for the really long sentence.

I am in my 20's, single and female. TOTAL FFA. There is nothing about a chubby guy that I can't enjoy and appreciate.

I am a musician, I publish books (that I wrote), and I play my share of video games. I love satire, KoRn, heavy metal and industrial music. I like to go out to concerts, clubs, and any restaurant where I can watch my date stuff himself. If he does a good job, he gets a bellly rub later ;)

The guys I gravitate towards are Hispanic with that olive/tan complexion, but I'm not making that priority. I'm more concerned with him being intelligent, kind and the opposite of asshole. And open mindedness is always a plus, as I've been told I am rather eccentric.

I'm not looking to get laid right away. Just looking for a decent chubby guy with a belly I can play with and cuddle. In other words -- A RELATIONSHIP. If it's desperation you seek, you should look elsewhere.

I am located in Southern CA, North OC. PMs preferred. Thanx.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I wasn't even thinking about that...just goes to show I'm a natural FA :)

I should also mention I'm athletic/average build. And I'd happily help a guy grow bigger :d Maybe I should have mentioned I'm a feeder, too...

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Ah, a Californian. Good thing I am all the way over in FL! :(

theronin23

In Remembrance
Hackneyed phrase, cliche, cliche, cliche

Yeah...thanks.

Living in FL has a ton of pros though. Fishing, awesome weather, fishing, beaches, fishing.

Fishing blows. Weather's great if you like your thermometer to read "NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING LIVE IN THIS HEAT" 365 days a year; and, beaches are overrated. There's all that sun.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Fishing blows. Weather's great if you like your thermometer to read "NO ONE SHOULD FUCKING LIVE IN THIS HEAT" 365 days a year; and, beaches are overrated. There's all that sun.

Try living in a place where it rains 75% of the time, or you're buried in snow for several months. THEN you get the right to bitch about sun and beaches and palm trees.
We should switch!

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Yeah...thanks.

Hmm....what is the appropriate response to this? Oh yeah: Fuck You

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Okay, I've been trying my luck on so-called dating sites and getting essentially nowhere. The majority of those sites are loaded with pretty guys, or college jocks, and they all start to look alike. Since this place is crawling with BHMs just wanting belly rubs, and I'm totally addicted to rubbing big bellies, I thought I'd give this a try. Sorry for the really long sentence.

I am in my 20's, single and female. TOTAL FFA. There is nothing about a chubby guy that I can't enjoy and appreciate.

I am a musician, I publish books (that I wrote), and I play my share of video games. I love satire, KoRn, heavy metal and industrial music. I like to go out to concerts, clubs, and any restaurant where I can watch my date stuff himself. If he does a good job, he gets a bellly rub later ;)

The guys I gravitate towards are Hispanic with that olive/tan complexion, but I'm not making that priority. I'm more concerned with him being intelligent, kind and the opposite of asshole. And open mindedness is always a plus, as I've been told I am rather eccentric.

I'm not looking to get laid right away. Just looking for a decent chubby guy with a belly I can play with and cuddle. In other words -- A RELATIONSHIP. If it's desperation you seek, you should look elsewhere.

I am located in Southern CA, North OC. PMs preferred. Thanx.

I'm so in.

Paquito

don't July to me
Try living in a place where it rains 75% of the time, or you're buried in snow for several months. THEN you get the right to bitch about sun and beaches and palm trees.
We should switch!

Hmmm, Bionic a state away...

I like you, Ronin, but GTFO.

blubberismanly

Basically New
At least there's SOME interest in a heterosexual single female feeder. For a moment I thought we were hard to come by and rare and beautiful...guess I was wrong.

theronin23

In Remembrance
We should switch!

I did. I grew up in New Hampshire. 17 out of my 22 years there. I miss it.

Hmm....what is the appropriate response to this? Oh yeah: Fuck You

Sorry dude, fishing with poles became completely unnecessary when the industrial age hit. It's not a sport and it's boring as shit.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Sorry dude, fishing with poles became completely unnecessary when the industrial age hit. It's not a sport and it's boring as shit.

That is about the most ignorant thing. I'll call it quits here though because I don't want to hijack her thread.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
That is about the most ignorant thing. I'll call it quits here though because I don't want to hijack her thread.

I agree with Ronin, but more politely. It isn't worth however much activity when it's on the line to just sit there waiting, reeling, baiting, waiting, reeling, waiting jsut for bragging rights abotu how big a fish was later. I don't even like eating it so catching it to prepare it isn't worth it, though that's the only place I grant it for people who want to catch and eat it themselves. Otherwise, I enver found fishing to be worth anything except for survival skills if you get like...stuck on an island without land animals or something.

Esther

Queen Black Acid
At least there's SOME interest in a heterosexual single female feeder. For a moment I thought we were hard to come by and rare and beautiful...guess I was wrong.

I'm not sure how to take what you just said. It's not that there's no interest... the guys here just aren't completely desperate and throwing themselves at the feet of any girl who shows them attention. So if you were expecting 1893728904 dudes to flock to your thread and salivate over you... probably not going to happen.

Latest posts