FFA Prowling Around...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
I'm not sure how to take what you just said. It's not that there's no interest... the guys here just aren't completely desperate and throwing themselves at the feet of any girl who shows them attention. So if you were expecting 1893728904 dudes to flock to your thread and salivate over you... probably not going to happen.
Yeah. Pretty much.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
I agree with Ronin, but more politely. It isn't worth however much activity when it's on the line to just sit there waiting, reeling, baiting, waiting, reeling, waiting jsut for bragging rights abotu how big a fish was later. I don't even like eating it so catching it to prepare it isn't worth it, though that's the only place I grant it for people who want to catch and eat it themselves. Otherwise, I enver found fishing to be worth anything except for survival skills if you get like...stuck on an island without land animals or something.

But that isn't what fishing is at all.

Fishing is knowing how and when to use what lures, rods, reels, bait, etc to catch fish in different scenarios and weather conditions, and water conditions, etc. And you don't fish for bragging rights (but bragging is definitely very prevalent). You fish to catch that bit 28-inch redfish or 32-inch red snapper, or 7lb monster bass, etc etc.

When a 28-inch redfish, for example, grabs your hook, you dont just reel in a fish. You fight that fucking fish because he is trying to get away. He is stripping your reel and you have to play him just right or else your line will snap and bye bye fish. Or you will give him, literally, just a split second of slack in the line and the hook will just pop right out of his mouth.

Not liking fishing, I can understand, but fishing is more than bragging rights. And eating those big ass fish you caught for dinner? Delicious. And trust me, fish you get in a supermarket or whatnot aint got shit on fish caught the same day you are eating it.

WS32708

But that isn't what fishing is at all.

Fishing is knowing how and when to use what lures, rods, reels, bait, etc to catch fish in different scenarios and weather conditions, and water conditions, etc. And you don't fish for bragging rights (but bragging is definitely very prevalent). You fish to catch that bit 28-inch redfish or 32-inch red snapper, or 7lb monster bass, etc etc.

When a 28-inch redfish, for example, grabs your hook, you dont just reel in a fish. You fight that fucking fish because he is trying to get away. He is stripping your reel and you have to play him just right or else your line will snap and bye bye fish. Or you will give him, literally, just a split second of slack in the line and the hook will just pop right out of his mouth.

Not liking fishing, I can understand, but fishing is more than bragging rights. And eating those big ass fish you caught for dinner? Delicious. And trust me, fish you get in a supermarket or whatnot aint got shit on fish caught the same day you are eating it.

I'm aware of all of what you just said, Including the last part which I addressed, but aside from making a point that it was just a show of masculinity when that fish finally does bite, which does map out specifically to personal pride and bragging rights, all you just did was describe what I said but from the point of view of someone who actually enjoys doing what I described.

It's like Nascar. A driver or fan could describe how awesome it is to go really fast, the thrill of victory and the strategy of when to use pitstops and pass people, but to any normal person it's just a lot of cars racing really fast around a circle.

theronin23

In Remembrance
I'm aware of all of what you just said, Including the last part which I addressed, but aside from making a point that it was just a show of masculinity when that fish finally does bite, which does map out specifically to personal pride and bragging rights, all you just did was describe what I said but from the point of view of someone who actually enjoys doing what I described.

It's like Nascar. A driver or fan could describe how awesome it is to go really fast, the thrill of victory and the strategy of when to use pitstops and pass people, but to any normal person it's just a lot of cars racing really fast around a circle.

Quoted for truth. On BOTH subjects.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness

I really don't see how you covered any of that in your other post, but OK. Also "normal person".

ManBeef

I'd rather fish then watch Nascar

Paquito

don't July to me
At least there's SOME interest in a heterosexual single female feeder. For a moment I thought we were hard to come by and rare and beautiful...guess I was wrong.

Well I'm across the country from you, so I didn't feel there was a point in saying anything.
Sorry?

Paquito

don't July to me
I also don't fish or believe in NASCAR. Just throwing that out there.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Let's talk about the concept of blubber being manly. Is blubber manly? You decide.

theronin23

In Remembrance
Let's talk about the concept of blubber being manly. Is blubber manly? You decide.

Fox-News-Large.jpg

blubberismanly

Basically New
I'm not sure how to take what you just said. It's not that there's no interest... the guys here just aren't completely desperate and throwing themselves at the feet of any girl who shows them attention. So if you were expecting 1893728904 dudes to flock to your thread and salivate over you... probably not going to happen.

That's not exactly it...I just thought, in reading posts about fat dudes not finding women, or having issues finding women, that there would be more intent. Wouldn't a bunch of guys be like, "yeah, I can dig that ad?" It's such a common mentality to have (I mean the one where big guys are actually looking for girls who like their bigness, as too many just want acceptance). The same can be applied to women, I guess. But I'm looking for a big fat guy who will let me enjoy his blubber. I can only assume there aren't that many. And those who do exist are closeted, or very private about it. Again, can be applied to women.

And what happened to the theory that FA men grossly outnumber FA women? It's just disheartening.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Okay, I've been trying my luck on so-called dating sites and getting essentially nowhere. The majority of those sites are loaded with pretty guys, or college jocks, and they all start to look alike. Since this place is crawling with BHMs just wanting belly rubs, and I'm totally addicted to rubbing big bellies, I thought I'd give this a try. Sorry for the really long sentence.

I am in my 20's, single and female. TOTAL FFA. There is nothing about a chubby guy that I can't enjoy and appreciate.

I am a musician, I publish books (that I wrote), and I play my share of video games. I love satire, KoRn, heavy metal and industrial music. I like to go out to concerts, clubs, and any restaurant where I can watch my date stuff himself. If he does a good job, he gets a bellly rub later ;)

The guys I gravitate towards are Hispanic with that olive/tan complexion, but I'm not making that priority. I'm more concerned with him being intelligent, kind and the opposite of asshole. And open mindedness is always a plus, as I've been told I am rather eccentric.

I'm not looking to get laid right away. Just looking for a decent chubby guy with a belly I can play with and cuddle. In other words -- A RELATIONSHIP. If it's desperation you seek, you should look elsewhere.

I am located in Southern CA, North OC. PMs preferred. Thanx.

I'm going to try this ONE more time, just because . . .

I'm SO in.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Does anyone else remember when STLDPN would make posts that nobody was interested in his 'type' of BHM and women were saying..um not so and I like your type, etc. and he'd ignore it and the thread would go on for days with him arguing nobody wanted him....cos I do.

blubberismanly

Basically New
I'm going to try this ONE more time, just because . . .

I'm SO in.

Sorry...all this talk about Nascar and fishing has led me to skip half the thread.

Do send a PM. :)

For the record, I HATE Nascar, I've never been fishing, and if I ever do either I'll need a huge belly next to me to keep things interesting.

Latest posts