• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FFA's and BBW's

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celestial Ceece

SSBBW Singer
I just wanted to say...I think that this board should also include Female Fat Admirer's who like BBW's. I used to think there were only six of them in the world, because, being a bisexual SSBBW, I have met NONE in person, and only a few online. It would be great to be able to chat with a nice FFA who is into fat chicks.

I think it may be a myth that there are actually chicks out there who dig fat chicks. I've had a few responses on myspace, but I swear to Goddess somebody is blowing smoke up my bum to make me feel better about myself or something!

So ya know...lesbian/bisexual FFA's lurking on this board, check out my profile and if you think I'm hot (which I am, by my own standards), then contact me! You know you want to..

Back