Fictional BHMs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

freakyfred

\_(O_o)_/
Post some BHMs in fiction!

Dr. Robotnik from 'Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog'. Actually designed by Milton Knight to be "Animation's Sexiest Fat Man".

I believe it.

RVGleason

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I'm somewhat fascinated with Mark Vorkosigan, a character in the Myles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. He first shows up in Brothers in Arms, but things get more interesting in Mirror Dance and later books.

Durin

Nevvarre from Robin Hobb's Forest Mage Trilogy

Doc Webster from Spider Robinson's Callahan's books

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Doc Webster from Spider Robinson's Callahan's books
Not bhm related, but it turns out that the narrator of those stories is an FA, and in later books marries a BBW....so at least FA/big-partner support as well as Doc being a great character :) I also recall a BHM/BBW married couple being key in another of Robinson's books, but I forget the title :(

Robert69

Allow me to go nerdy for a moment and mention The Penguin (Batman villain) and Kingpin (Marvel villain)...both very awesome...

*Edit* and X-Men's The Blob...

theronin23

In Remembrance
Allow me to go nerdy for a moment and mention The Penguin (Batman villain) and Kingpin (Marvel villain)...both very awesome...

*Edit* and X-Men's The Blob...
Kong from Ultimate Spider-man
Original Doc Ock isn't tiny either.

There's also Herbie Popnecker, AKA, Fat Fury (check out Buffetbelly's thread on Herbie)
I was wondering what the over under would be on how long it would take for Herbie to show up in this thread. Two posts. Wow

ALRIGHT, so here we go. You got Fat Albert, Peter Griffin, Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Hurley from Lost. That's what I got for now.

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
Kong from Ultimate Spider-man
Original Doc Ock isn't tiny either.

I was wondering what the over under would be on how long it would take for Herbie to show up in this thread. Two posts. Wow

ALRIGHT, so here we go. You got Fat Albert, Peter Griffin, Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons, Hurley from Lost. That's what I got for now.
Woah, woah, wait. What are you trying to say? Are you insinuating that didn't actually happen?

theronin23

In Remembrance
Woah, woah, wait. What are you trying to say? Are you insinuating that didn't actually happen?
I would never insinuate that. You and I both know it did, in fact, happen. But the mere commoners, they are not so enlightened.

theronin23

In Remembrance
The Rhino from Spiderman, too.

..And the guy in "Paprika". I can't find a picture....
That's very subjective, based upon who's drawing him. I've seen him drawn as a straight up musclehead...a tall guy with like 2% body fat and mounds of muscle; but, I have also seen him drawn in a way that might be very alluring to some of the female population of this board.

I don't really do anime, but a quick google search says his name is Dr. Kosaku Tokita

fat hiker

I'm somewhat fascinated with Mark Vorkosigan, a character in the Myles Vorkosigan series by Lois McMaster Bujold. He first shows up in Brothers in Arms, but things get more interesting in Mirror Dance and later books.
Mark Vorkosigan is an interesting character!