Fictional BHMs

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
That's very subjective, based upon who's drawing him. I've seen him drawn as a straight up musclehead...a tall guy with like 2% body fat and mounds of muscle; but, I have also seen him drawn in a way that might be very alluring to some of the female population of this board.

I don't really do anime, but a quick google search says his name is Dr. Kosaku Tokita
He's not muscular at all! Look at the massive double chins and double everything on the guy:

Compare him to the size of his partner as they explore the abandoned amusement park:

Here's short "making of" video about the amusement park scenes:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m3GRTI6S7M2WZC

Random stills from Paprika:

He practically takes up the whole elevator! He and Paprika are having a tiff in this scence:

theronin23

In Remembrance
The first paragraph was talking about Rhino, the subject of HER first paragraph :p

SnapDragon

Filthy Letch

Not many will be familiar with this guy, but he's called Sergeant Blob and he's an alien villain thingumy from a British '80s cartoon called The Dreamstone.

There's also Fatty Fudge from the Minnie the Minx cartoons.

To the person who said Mario, Wario is fatter and more awesome. ;-) And I never understood why Robotnik had black eyes in the cartoons and a dunce's cap-shaped piece of skin hanging off the back of his head. :-/

Buffetbelly

Nosh, destroyer of snacks
An early achetype --perhaps one of the earlies fat boys encountered by impressionable little girls --is Augustus Gloop:

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
To the person who said Mario, Wario is fatter and more awesome. ;-) And I never understood why Robotnik had black eyes in the cartoons and a dunce's cap-shaped piece of skin hanging off the back of his head. :-/
As with other fictional characters, it depends on who's drawing him:

In the more serious SatAM cartoon, he has a more normal head (though the eyes stay black):

In the Smash Bros' video games, he's taller, based more on the comics:

KHayes666

Go away
Ralph Kramden from The Honeymooners

Major Winchester from M*A*S*H*

Norm from Cheers

Palmer from Final Fantasy 7

LovelyLiz

Misha Borisovich Vainberg in Absurdistan by Gary Shteyngart.

This is a case where the weight the author gives his main character doesn't add up with how he portrays his body, etc. The author says the character is about 300 lbs, but I'd say based on some of the anecdotal evidence about his weight (of which there is a lot), what he can and can't do, etc., he seems to be more like about 400 lbs or so.

KHayes666

Go away
But wait there's more!

Luca Brazi from The Godfather

Dan Connor from Roseanne

Artie Lang from Mad TV (Yes i know that's his real name)

Kamala from WWE

MissCrissi

It totally isn't a person, but I remember Timpleton from the original Charlotte's Web cartoon. I got turned on when I was little from his feasting....didn't realize what it actually was until now =P

Amaranthine

Adamant Anti-Nihilist
It totally isn't a person, but I remember Timpleton from the original Charlotte's Web cartoon. I got turned on when I was little from his feasting....didn't realize what it actually was until now =P
Same thing happened to me xD Winnie the Pooh was my ultimate favorite when I was little though- he loved eating and being fat. I never understood just why I liked it until puberty >.<

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
Yes, Pooh's a favorite. :D

RV :eat1:
Ugh... way to ruin my childhood innocence there. Here I was, going to tell my future children all about the silly antics of pooh-bear, now the only thing I'll be able to think of is this.

Wanderer

Actor at Extra-Large
Same thing happened to me xD Winnie the Pooh was my ultimate favorite when I was little though- he loved eating and being fat. I never understood just why I liked it until puberty >.<
Pooh's fine for stuckage, but Templeton was better overall. Sloshing and rippling and jiggling as he tried to walk around that huge (for a rat) gut of his. :)

RVGleason

Ugh... way to ruin my childhood innocence there. Here I was, going to tell my future children all about the silly antics of pooh-bear, now the only thing I'll be able to think of is this.
You don't HAVE to show this picture. Go with the original Pooh books or the early Disney Pooh shorts and everything will be just ducky.

RV :eat1: