• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First photos of my new bod

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissPiggySue

Emeritus SSBBW
I just thought I'd stop by and let y'all know I'm still alive. If you recall, last July, I had a double masectomy when my breast cancer came back. After a couple of life-threatening infections, I am now getting better, and while the hole in my chest hasn't completely healed yet, I'm back at work and even flirting occasionally with the random closet FA.

I'm sending the first photos of me without "the girls"... I wanted to see how really I looked now, so I asked one of the guys to take my picture, so he took it outside my office. The recovering alcoholics I work with helped to make the garden you see... understand that this is West Texas, and last spring, it was a sea of dust and dead weeds (you know things are bad when it's too dry for even the weeds to grow!) One of them painted a sign for our planter that says "The Healing Garden", and when I finally came back to work after being off for over two months, there they were, waiting for me with the sign and the garden all green... they'd kept it watered and fed and alive! Probably more alive that I was at the time. :)

Anyway, here are the pictures they took. I think I looks fine, if I do say so myself, even without my little "falsies" that I don't wear because they kept working their way up out of the bra and under my chin. lol It's hard to be therapeutic with a client when you have a falsie trying to become a chin rest.

I hope everyone is okay... and I want to let all of you who responded to my last post that I truly appreciated all the kind and supportive words you left for me. Y'all are not nearly as fearsome as you like people to think you are. ;)

Okay, okay... the pics of my new bod:

MissPiggySue

View attachment garden up resizr.jpg

View attachment garden down.jpg

Latest posts

Back