• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

First timer!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love dubh

douchebag reform school
Hello, everyone :D

I've been coming here and digging the posts for a small while now, and decided to introduce myself. Though, to be honest, I don't actually remember the path I took to end up at such an interesting, humorous place.

Anyway, my name is Maire (Gaelic, pronounced "Moira"). I'm a university student, intent upon studying women's studies and history. I plan to go down to new orleans this summer to work with common ground relief. I like The Mars Volta. A lot. :]

I also like to write nonsequential sentences when describing myself. It leaves gaps to be filled only by conversing avec moi. Hehehe. ^_^

I look forward to many a fun post!

Latest posts

Back