• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

flames flames everywhere (xposted to Porkish Pixies LJ community)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
TW a lot of crappy comments from people. These flames are really getting to me. :'( (from my story, Growing... I delete these anon comments so they're not published on the story... but *cue theatrical sob* they're published in my HEARRRRRRRRTTTTTTT.

no seriously i just need some support because these people are craptacular.

8/6
Chapter: 13. Chapter 13

-------------------

:I was actually disappointed that you didn't post it all here because it wasn't graphic (mentioning body parts or undressing and even that they discussed or even engaged in an act is not graphic). The way you intermingled it in their discussion lifts it out of the realms of pwp or full on smut and to skip to another site (which i hate) has spoiled the reading glow for me. The excitement i felt at seeing you had updated has kind of gone now.

That said i did enjoy what i read but knowing i now have to read it on the other site to read the previous chapters over and over again as i have been has taken the edge off my enjoyment. Sorry

-------------------
8/8
-------------------

guest 007:and who do you think you are? that is no behaviour to speak with your readers. if you cannot deal with objective criticism or advice you should not post anything on the www and just hide in your room. after all, giving advice to improve is the only use of reviews. How could you learn anything if everyone just said how great everything is, even if it is the worst rubbish in the world?
you know, until now I refrained from posting my disgust concerning your love for fat people...but after this imbecile and childish AN I advise you to see a doctor... you must be sick.

-------------------
8/9 - they re-posted their comment when they saw it didn't post. wow
-------------------

guest 007:...and who do you think you are? that is a very unfriendly way to talk to your readers! why should they not be allowed to post their opinion? reviews are meant to help you improve your work! do you really only want to hear lies how great everything is? what is the use of a review if you cannot learn from it?
your behaviour is very childish and immature. if you cannot deal with criticism, I suggest you do not post anything on the www and just hide from the world...
you know, first I decided to not post my negative thoughts of this story, but your unfriendly AN changed my mind. I suggest you see a doctor who can help you with your disgusting adoration of fat people, you must be sick...

-------------------

8/19
Story: Growing
Chapter: 16. Chapter 16

-------------------

Hermione:Ich habe noch nie so viel Unsinn gelesen...traurig. Du tust mir leid, liebe Autorin. Ich wünsche dir, dass du rasch medizinische Hilfe findest, offenbar hast du große psychische Probleme. Viel Glück!

-------------------
8/23
Chapter: 17. Chapter 17

:Just a friendly suggestion. Not everyone will want to read smut (it does happen!) and won't go to another site to read it. In this chapter, this would mean that they would miss a bit of story as well.

Can I recommend that you post the part about their discussion re Neville on this site as well? Otherwise some of your readers will miss out on a key part.

-------------------
8/26

-------------------

RoseandtheDagger:I am really of two minds about this fic. personally I am curvy uk14-16 and tall but being big runs in the family so I work out keeping toned as there are also health problems in my family. I understand people being big as long as they are healthy but when people get a certain size it can lead or start health problems and is something I truly fear and don't like.
so part of this fic is baffling and not my ideal but at the same time I keep coming back to the story and perhaps the attitude of not caring about others around them and enjoying their size. I also know that being big can suit a person much more than skinny.
so as I said not enamoured but still hooked but some reason.

-------------------

9/6
Chapter: 23. Chapter 23

-------------------

:I find myself having to stand away from this story now. The idea of a fat fetish is fine, the idea of polyamory is fine, the idea of gender identity/sexuality exploration/other kinks is fine, but I feel that rather than explore one facet and explore it well, you are skimming over very under-represented themes and from what I've seen not doing any real justice to them apart from the fat kink. It feels like you are sitting down and thinking, "what kink/theme," shall I add today rather than it being a cohesive part of the story. I mean you could have mentioned earlier that Hermione had thought about other women etc earlier in the story as an aside so that when this chapter came out your readers could go, "oh yeah".

Maybe I am a purist when it comes to storytelling but I just feel this plot has little cohesion anymore. And as a writer you should always have that.

Sorry.

-------------------
9/9
Chapter: 24. Chapter 24

-------------------

Sshg4ever:sorry, but this is not only badly written, but also full of sick ideas. I thought I might give it a try, but now I'm sorry for every wasted minute. I know that you childishly delete every review you do not like, but that doesn't stop me from writing my honest opinion. As I already told you 3 times, you should see a doctor.

-------------------

9/18
Chapter: 24. Chapter 24

-------------------

:Sorry but there is nothing erotic about this now. At the start it was hot, and I loved getting a new chapter a day, but now I find this to be unhealthy in all sorts of ways. I'm larger and my husband likes me larger but it is one thing to appreciate ones size but another to encourage someone to harm themselves. The amount they eat is almost impossible to comprehend and utterly unrealistic and your descriptions have become stomach churning. I am so disappointed because I was enjoying it until you introduced this irresponsible attitude.

And as for the rest if it, it's become so random that I don't want to waste my time anymore.

-------------------

10/2/2014

-------------------

guest from Europe:ah, you are American...well that makes sense...but instead of the 25% you mention I would rather say 99% suffer from mental illness...just look at them! lol...
and regarding body weight, it also makes sense! they all eat lots of disgusting and unhealthy fast food!
and I do not care whether you delete this or not..everyone has a right to his own opinion, thus I write what I think!

Back