Fun with Nails!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Piink

Just got these done a couple of weeks ago. Broke the middle finger on my left hand when I picked up an EMPTY box ....

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
I just bought this for my nail needs: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005EMSGDW/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
I can't wait to try it out!
I have that brand and use the black holo glitter top coat over dark dark purple every Halloween. The glitter changes from green to gold to orange. I love it. And I have 11 other glitter top coats which I will never use...why? OMG it is SO HARD to get the polish off! Just not worth it (except once a year around Halloween. lol)

So heads up on the glitter polishes!

Last edited by a moderator:

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I love glitter polishes.. I'm aware of their difficulty to come off but i still use them :D

Piink

Painted my toes today. Didn't do a great job as I was in a bit of a rush. They are hot pink by day and glow at night!

Donna

wait...what?
In honor of the LSU vs Alabama game yesterday, I chose purple for my toes and hands.

Aust99

View attachment 111267

I have some of the liquid sands polish from opi on my toes.... It's so nice to look at. I left it without a top coat so it would be textured. I got a set of four colours for my bday....

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance

I did this today. I am gonna try to be festive all year :D Next week, i'm thinking candy cane. We have a holiday party to go to at martial arts next Friday.

azerty

Life is worth living
I did this today. I am gonna try to be festive all year :D Next week, i'm thinking candy cane. We have a holiday party to go to at martial arts next Friday.
Wow, you nails are so pretty. I like it, bravo :)

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Thanks :) I love doing nail art. It's fun and a good creative outlet :D