• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Good Chicago eats

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brenda

I am going to be flying into O'Hare and running up to Wisconsin for a few days for a buying trip. Saturday morning we will be done and be heading back to Chicago before we leave on Sunday morning. We are staying somewhere near the airport and would love some suggestions on where to eat. I am hoping John will humor me for an hour or so earlier in the day so I can go to American Girl Place but besides that I really don't have much of a clue of what to do in Chicago. This will be for June 23rd in case there is any local festivals or what not what.

Thanks!

Brenda

Latest posts

Back